there was a video link in the YLYL thread and i was gonna ask that thread where to find it, but it was died. The video is a loop of a very impressive power metal vocal riff played over and over again. The video is something stupid like thundercats or some shit.
Quote by killboypowerhed
there was a video link in the YLYL thread and i was gonna ask that thread where to find it, but it was died. The video is a loop of a very impressive power metal vocal riff played over and over again. The video is something stupid like thundercats or some shit.

Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
"There's two types of power metal fans - World of Warcraft players with no friends and aging Dio fans who're coming to terms with his death"

- The Guardian.
Quote by Kriegherz

Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by Kriegherz

Top Bands
- Guns N Roses
- Death
- Jimi Hendrix Experience
- Led Zeppelin
- The Black Dahlia Murder

" I'M THE ONE THAT HAS TO DIE WHEN IT'S TIME FOR ME TO DIE, SO LET ME LIVE MY LIFE, THE WAY I WANT TO."

- Jimi Hendrix
Quote by Zoot Allures
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM4CDLmDx_Y

This? >_>

God, this is terrible xD

It sounds...

Powerful.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"