Page 1 of 3
I was hoping for a cool English accent.
I am disappoint.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
i thought english people didnt think there was such thing as a english accent for english!

stupid question: whats the difference between england and britain?
Quote by piratemetalhead
i thought english people didnt think there was such thing as a english accent for english!

England is Scotland, Wales, Britain, and North Ireland.

Britain is Britain. Where London is.

Woah scratch that, that is completely wrong. But I'll leave this up so you all can make fun of me.
Quote by piratemetalhead

Britain is England, Scotland and Wales, basically the main island. England is just one part of the island.

The UK is Great Britain (England, Wales, Scotland) and Northern Ireland.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Dude needs to shave.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by Dirge Humani
England is Scotland, Wales, Britain, and North Ireland.

Britain is Britain. Where London is.

Woah scratch that, that is completely wrong. But I'll leave this up so you all can make fun of me.

My girlfriend is from & lives in the channel islands, so I won't make fun of you.
I now respect you.

Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Sounds like what you'd expect, really, broad, somewhat stereotypical approximations of each accent with some accuracies, and some inaccuracies.

I'm Australia, by the by, and it sounds like a little bit of all our accents, combined with how The Simpsons thinks we sound...
Quote by Cb4rabid
England, Britain.

Po-tay-to, Po-ta-to to me really

Except England is a country, and Britain isn't.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

if he can do so many accents, why does he still, naturally, sound like a fool? ahhh. 'merica rocks.
My sig? Nice.
Quote by Cb4rabid
England, Britain.

Po-tay-to, Po-ta-to to me really

That's as ridiculous as me saying that Mexico and the USA are the same country.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I'm glad the prick didn't even attempt a Canadian accent. I've never seen somebody pull a convincing one.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Britain is England, Scotland and Wales, basically the main island. England is just one part of the island.

then is there such thing as southern ireland?

uk/ britain is getting more and more confusion to me
Quote by I.O.T.M

So im right? The UK is pretty much everything just summed up into one?
pinga
United = Summed

So yeah.

Except the Republic of Ireland, which is on its own.

United Kingdom = England, Wales, Scotland, N. Ireland
Britain = England, Wales, Scotland
Great Britain = " " "
England = England
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Last edited by DecaPodge at Mar 18, 2011,
The Australian one was off (some parts were good, but other parts were either over exaggerated or you could here his natural accent coming through). Also, I thought the South African one was a little strange, and of course the Southern US and Italian ones were pretty stereotypical (but funny). I think this guy actually did a pretty good job.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by BurningTurkey
if he can do so many accents, why does he still, naturally, sound like a fool? ahhh. 'merica rocks.

His natural voice sounded fine
Quote by CG Man16
Dude needs to shave.

Agreed.
pretty impressive until you get to the american accents and realize, maybe all the other ones were wrong/stereotypical too.

i guess thats the point though
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
The U.S. redneck one was totally spot on. I've got tons of family in the south.
Quote by Wolffgang
Sounds like what you'd expect, really, broad, somewhat stereotypical approximations of each accent with some accuracies, and some inaccuracies.

I'm Australia, by the by, and it sounds like a little bit of all our accents, combined with how The Simpsons thinks we sound...

lol whats he supposed to do call everyone from each country and do an accent just for them? Of course these are stereotypical accents.
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
Quote by i love alanis
lol whats he supposed to do call everyone from each country and do an accent just for them? Of course these are stereotypical accents.

'stereotypical' does not mean the accent that most people in the country uses. Think of a stereotypical Canadian accent. We don't sound like that at all, I don't know what that is all aboat, eh?
I wouldn't have minded the video if he had shaved that dumb goatee and mustache

EDIT: ^ haha i'm disappointed he didn't do the Canadian one, i love hearing it lol because not ONE person in our whole country talks like that, except maybe alberta
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Last edited by bass-man9712 at Mar 18, 2011,
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I'm glad the prick didn't even attempt a Canadian accent. I've never seen somebody pull a convincing one.

No kidding. Everyone seems to buy into the stereotypical Canadian accent. The only people with a low enough brain cell count to pronounce about a-boot hail from Newfoundland.
i think canadians speak exactly like typical americans do, expect theres no "southern" accents

of course, here in van, theres more chinese accents than anything
Wow he's pretty good. I didn't know there were that many British accents. I feel uneducated now.

But I liked his Scottish and Australian the best, mainly because those are my favorite english accents.

edit:
holy shit this guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-en-iDeZEE&feature=related

edit2:
actually when he starts getting into more foreign accents it gets kind of bad.
Last edited by Ignite at Mar 18, 2011,
Quote by Ignite
But I liked his Scottish and Australian the best, mainly because those are my favorite english accents.

Please tell me that's a joke

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Oh wow. I'm impressed. That was very good. Some people are disagreeing with the American Southern accent, but I mean, yeah, not very many people talk with that strong of an accent. The point was to demonstrate the accents and that was pretty pretty close to a strong STRONG southern accent. I thought he did a very good job. Entertaining video.

I sat and watched the whole thing, while waiting for a Geordie accent, which is, alongside Scouse, considered one of the best/worst/most annoying/hilarious/wrong accents in England.
How could someone from the actual country, forget about it

He was pretty good though.
Quote by Ignite
Wow he's pretty good. I didn't know there were that many British accents. I feel uneducated now.

He didn't even go into Geordie, Brummy (which I am informed also differs from Yamyams, from Wolverhampton, and Black Country accents), or any of the Yorkshire accents.
That was not a Manchester accent. Well, not a very good one.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
There's about 20/25 different accents in the UK alone.

Anyway

Britain/Great Britain (same thing) is the funny shaped island that is made up by England, Wales and Scotland.

The United Kingdom is the country as a whole, (capital is London) and is made up of the 3 mentioned and Northern Ireland.

Southern Island (Republic of Ireland) is a separate country altogether, with a different currency etc.

Quote by Tanglewoodguit

The United Kingdom is the country as a whole, (capital is London) and is made up of the 3 mentioned and Northern Ireland.

The UK isn't a country, it's a collection of 4, therefore there is not one capital for the UK, despite what Londoners would have the rest of the world believe.
Page 1 of 3