Just uploaded a video of my arrangement of Zelda's Lullaby from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, let me know what you guys think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J09b3lR-ILE
dude this is pretty awesome
dont suppose i could get some tabs for this?

its cool if not but this is prety sweet

i love LOZ
I uploaded my tab of it onto www.gametabs.net, but I dont think a moderator has had a chance to accept it yet. I may as well upload it on here too actually, gimme a min.

I'll post a link when its uploaded onto either.
That was very nice and it made me smile. Great job all around. I'd like to see some more Zelda songs from you.
Love is a friendship set to music.
Quote by TechnicolorType
sounds great.
you should get that recorded.

Haha thanks

Technically, it is recorded... But I'm guessing you mean properly; Whether I'd be allowed to legally or not is a question though, and plus, I'd want a new acoustic before I did, as my Höfner can barely hold its tuning for longer than 5 minutes
Quote by mishax92
Haha thanks

Technically, it is recorded... But I'm guessing you mean properly; Whether I'd be allowed to legally or not is a question though, and plus, I'd want a new acoustic before I did, as my Höfner can barely hold its tuning for longer than 5 minutes
a proper recording and a youtube video isn't anymore legal than the other. it's considered the exact same thing. just one sounds nicer ;D