Got my DKMG earlier today! I almost shot myself 5 times in the 4 hours it was out for delivery!

I dont get why people say its such a pain setting up a floyd the first time around, i didnt even use the guide, and i set it up for a gauge higher and everything turned out alright, my tuner gave me the most trouble

Haven't slept since wednesday night so i havent really played it, but from what ive noodled out of it, it plays Fanfuckingingtastic!
Never played a neck like it before, always my narrow schecter neck that has absolutely no room for vibrato

correct me if im wrong, but arent both pickups in the 81/85 set lettered in silver?
the neck pup has gold lettering, is it supposed to be a ZW 85?

I like the finish also, i just think it looks a little too artificial

one question i have though is would you be able to loosen the springs just enough to tune it to Eb?
Last edited by SKArface McDank at Mar 18, 2011,
nice happy new guitar day

and to tune it to Eb youd have to set it up again for that
Looks like your paranoia was unwarranted lol. HNGD!

And yeah, I agree. The finish and top look artificial, but what the ****.
Nice guitar man.

Also, the 85 has gold lettering.
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
thanks!
i love the emg's, so full of life compared to the stock schecter pups, but thats a given haha
and they sound really good clean if you have your amp eq'd right
sweet guitar, i'm jealous. have fun with it!
Rock In Peace, Ronnie James Dio

my gear:
Charvel Model 4
Custom Superstrat w/ DiMarzios (under construction)
Peavey Vypyr
saving up for a better amp
I love Jacksons, I also love EMGs.

Happy NGD.

Play the sh!t out of it!
HNGD! Pretty nice looking finish. I just got my first floyd equipped guitar recently, and I also didn't find it nearly as difficult to deal with as some would have you believe. Well worth it IMO for the tuning stability alone.
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes