Page 1 of 9
I don't have TIME to HAVE ANY thoughts on this! I'm still trying to figure out what damn seat I can take!
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Last edited by Scutchington at Mar 18, 2011,
Who cares about any of this? Yet another pathetic (well, not pathetic, since it clearly works on the idiotic masses) attempt to divert attention from real issues.

Crucify this ***** publicly and let's forget about her forever.
Quote by AzureNight
Who cares about any of this? Yet another pathetic (well, not pathetic, since it clearly works on the idiotic masses) attempt to divert attention from real issues.

Crucify this ***** publicly and let's forget about her forever.

Do you honestly think crucifixion is the way to make people forget about someone? Look at what it did for Jesus.
She's only 13? I thought she was like 17 or 18. Jesus, people really take that shit too seriously. I don't like it, but it's not HORRIBLE. It's not like when "Crank Dat"was huge (which was an annoying time to be in High School).
As Taylor Hawkins once said, "Yeah, f--- that sh-t."
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I feel sorry for the poor girl. Yes, it is pretty much the worst song I have ever heard in my life (and because every single note she sings is autotuned she sounds like a Dalek), but being universally hated is a lot for a kid to take.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Mar 18, 2011,
Quote by HorizonShadow

oh my god! That made me laugh so hard
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
I feel sorry for the poor girl. Yes, it is pretty much the worst song I have ever heard in my life (and because every single note she sings is autotuned she sounds like a Dalek), but being universally hated is a lot for a kid to take.

When you put original music out there you have to be prepared for that. Especially when your music is THAT awful...
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Pretty hot for a 13 year old. Honestly, I don't much understand the hate either. The song is pretty neutral to me.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Alright, I don't get it.

I hate this sort of celebrity privacy-invading journalism. It annoys me nine-of-ten times, and always takes up time from more important stories.

But who the hell cares about a 13-year old pop singer being sad people don't like her when we have a bi-winning adonis tiger warlock silver-surfer martian rockstar F-18 dropping his ordinance to the ground to look at?

Seriously, if you're going to pander to the egos of these people, at least pander to the entertaining ones.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by funkbass369
As Taylor Hawkins once said, "Yeah, f--- that sh-t."

Well stated.

Also, does anyone want to take bets on how long it will take Glee to turn this piece of crap into an even bigger piece of crap?
Last edited by BrandonBeaux at Mar 18, 2011,
Quote by racman92
When you put original music out there you have to be prepared for that. Especially when your music is THAT awful...

Yeah, but she's just a kid, and really, she's probably just doing what she's told.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by piratemetalhead
i thought she was a parody of disney stars?

I think we all HOPED she was a joke. But unfortunately it appears she actually thought her music was good.
Quote by magnus_maximus

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Oh wow. Now all of those "Tomorrow is Saturday. And Sunday comes afterwards" posts my friends made on Facebook suddenly make sense.

Clearly, I missed something big when my internet cut out the last few days
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by BrandonBeaux
Well stated.

Also, does anyone want to take bets on how long it will take Glee to turn this piece of crap into an even bigger piece of crap?

2 weeks, Ill wager $5.

I kinda feel bad for her. Maybe. A tiny bit. Not at all. The fact that she is 13 and getting death threats because of a song that mildly challenges human intelligence is kinda sad though. Shes gonna be the girl that wrote that lyrically retarded, crappy auto tuned, Friday song for the rest of her life. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be associated with that for the rest of my life.
I first hated on her video, then I hated on a picture of her.
Then I found out her age.
And I regretted.

But hey, it was Friday.
That makes it okay right?
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
Quote by Jako215
2 weeks, Ill wager $5.

I kinda feel bad for her. Maybe. A tiny bit. Not at all. The fact that she is 13 and getting death threats because of a song that mildly challenges human intelligence is kinda sad though. Shes gonna be the girl that wrote that lyrically retarded, crappy auto tuned, Friday song for the rest of her life. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be associated with that for the rest of my life.

Fun Fun Fun.
I feel a little bad for her, but she should have realized that when you put something out into the public domain like that, you have to be prepared for any criticism. Although anyone who said she should die because she wrote a crappy song is even more retarded than the song itself.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Btw, she didn't write the song or the lyrics.
Her mum paid $2000 for her to get a record made with that company, and they did it, she just sang.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Quote by DecaPodge
Btw, she didn't write the song or the lyrics.
Her mum paid $2000 for her to get a record made with that company, and they did it, she just sang.

If that's the case....

then that family just got trolled so hard.
I don;t see WHY the song is such a big deal. I mean, there are worse songs being made every week. See: Coldplay, etc..
Quote by Ignite
If that's the case....

then that family just got trolled so hard.

Not just her family. Ark Music Factory is a company that gets paid to do shit like that. Here's some of their other stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oVnBGRIZSQ&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xHfRUW99aI&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RsiRwvGQn_M

If you've got the money, your little girl can be a STAR
She's 13? Wtf, I thought she at the very least 16.

Edit: I'm listening to the song for the first time, and for the longest time I was like D: but then when she sang "fun fun fun" I lol'd.

Doubledit: Jesus this is horrible
Last edited by Alex Vik at Mar 18, 2011,
You mean to tell me theres people out there who actually think this song is a hit?

You know what? **** it. I dont give a crap anymore. You can call me all the forms of the word ignoramus, I refuse to believe that certain forms of "music" is subjective. There MUSIC and then theres shit. Period. End of discussion. There is no debating this. Good bye.

pinga
Quote by Jackintehbox
Do you honestly think crucifixion is the way to make people forget about someone? Look at what it did for Jesus.

No. But's it WAY more fun that just ignoring her.
Aside with the Bieber fever, in with the Black plague..
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Quote by The Madcap
She's only 13? I thought she was like 17 or 18. Jesus, people really take that shit too seriously. I don't like it, but it's not HORRIBLE. It's not like when "Crank Dat"was huge (which was an annoying time to be in High School).

Exactly. You folks need to stop getting so ass hurt about a song that comes out that you don't like. It doesn't make the bands you like get any worse, and doesn't affect the music you listen to. You may hear about it, sure, but life isn't a candy-coated ride catered to everyone.

Get off your high horses and accept that people have tastes that differ from your own. It may not be a show of musicianship by any means, but it's someone doing something they care about, like any other band/artist ought to.

sorry for the mini-rant, just annoyed at the same responses every other week.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
despite my hate for this piece of crap, I agree with Bo Burnham who recently said-
"Can we stop ganging up on 13 year-old Rebecca Black for making crappy music and start ganging up on 36 year-old Will.i.am?"
Quote by magnus_maximus

Quote by Albino_Rhino