Yeah, so I can play the amp for approximately 20 to 30 minutes and then the channel lights flicker, and along with the lights the sound "flickers", or cut in and out with the lights. It's not the Molex pin, because I've checked that because of recommendations from other threads, and my amp does not have one. (I think the factory fixed it.) It's also not the tubes. I do not want not want to send off my amp to get it fixed, but I will use my warranty as a last resort.

Also, No burn marks that I can see, and everything appears connected.

Any help would be great! Thanks in advance.
what makes you think it's not a tube issue? how long have you had it? how often you play it? how loud? Could be a tube in the process of going, imho.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
all the tubes look fine...they all glow the same way they did when i got it out of the box....and the sound is completely the same as when i first got it..i've had it for 10 months, play it almost every day, never over half usually below where 2 would be..
.....but the thing that makes me think it isnt the tubes is that the lights that flicker are only the channel lights (clean lead crunch) and the reverb and fx loop...the "xl" power and standby lights stay on all the time (no flickering)....and when they do flicker everything is "reset" to default (i.e. say i am playing with the fx loop and reverb on using the crunch channel and it flickers and the fx and reverb is now off and it is on the clean channel) and when the flickering is starting to happen the speakers make a popping/fuzzing out noise..and i can hear a switch inside the head going off when the amp accually cuts out (the same switch that goes off when it is first powered up)..........this reseting of the amp doesn't seem like a tube problem to me....
Quote by Cannibal Koala
all the tubes look fine...they all glow the same way they did when i got it out of the box....and the sound is completely the same as when i first got it..i've had it for 10 months, play it almost every day, never over half usually below where 2 would be..
.....but the thing that makes me think it isnt the tubes is that the lights that flicker are only the channel lights (clean lead crunch) and the reverb and fx loop...the "xl" power and standby lights stay on all the time (no flickering)....and when they do flicker everything is "reset" to default (i.e. say i am playing with the fx loop and reverb on using the crunch channel and it flickers and the fx and reverb is now off and it is on the clean channel) and when the flickering is starting to happen the speakers make a popping/fuzzing out noise..and i can hear a switch inside the head going off when the amp accually cuts out (the same switch that goes off when it is first powered up)..........this reseting of the amp doesn't seem like a tube problem to me....

Now that i've got some useful information out of ya

Sounds like you are going to need to make a warranty claim or have a tech look at it. could be a simple fix such as a cold solder, but it's hard to say. Best bet, have a tech look at it, if it's a simple fix, let him do it. If not, warranty that bad boy.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's