Poll: should i dump her?
Poll Options
View poll results: should i dump her?
yea she doesnt like u anymore
32 84%
nope ur paranoid
6 16%
Voters: 38.
ok I took my gf to the Justin Bieber movie the other night and she met this 16 year old nerd there. She's 20 btw..and then after they flirted in front of me he flicked his hair and did this justin beiber smile and said nice to meet you baby in a falsetto voice and gave her his phone number.

she didn't throw it out and we called it a night. all day yesterday i couldnt reach her and she avoided my calls..then she wouldnt admit she called the nerd and hung out with him but i cant see why else she wouldnt answer when she always does. she admitted they "hung out" but nothing happened she said...i cant believe she ditched me on st patricks day..

I ****in hate justin beiber and that movie i just thought it would turn her on and now its ruined my relationship.

tl dr - my plan backfired and my gf wants to **** a underage beiber fanboy.
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
Last edited by slight☼return at Mar 19, 2011,
Read the first paragraph and skimmed through the rest. I'm just not going to be able to take this remotely seriously.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Rape her.

Rape her parents.

Rape her pets.

Lock them in and burn their house down.

Piss on their remains.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by slight☼return
ok I took my gf to the Justin Bieber movie the other night and she met this 16 year old nerd there. She's 20 btw..and then after they flirted in front of me he flicked his hair and did this justin beiber smile and said nice to meet you baby in a falsetto voice and gave her his phone number.

she didn't throw it out and we called it a night. all day yesterday i couldnt reach her and she avoided my calls..then she wouldnt admit she called the nerd and hung out with him but i cant see why else she wouldnt answer when she always does. she admitted they "hung out" but nothing happened she said...i cant believe she ditched me on st patricks day..

I ****in hate justin beiber and that movie i just thought it would turn her on and now its ruined my relationship.

tl dr - my plan backfired and my gf wants to **** a underage beiber fanboy.

h'wat
I cannot fit into your skin.
Sounds as stupid as the "relationships" that happen at my junior high school. I'd just dump her, I wouldn't take the whole situation seriously so I woudn't want to stick around.
If she's not being honest with you then forget her. Let her be with Beiber wannabe.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Murder is the only solution
Rush Rocks

Quote by Braiton
If Beiber is our generation's Cobain I can't see how that is a bad thing.
Just make sure the shotgun is loaded.
First off, hanging with him isn't cheating on you. Second, if you don't trust her break up with her. Third, relationship thread.
Quote by Owenlee55
Well, my penis smells of fecieas and my anus smells of semen...
Quote by angusfan16
Not even funny. Minus 10 points from Gryffindor.

Agreed, the troll is weak in this one.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by wyldething
Agreed, the troll is weak in this one.

I'm completely oblvious. I never realised this user truly trolled until I looked at his profile just now.
You're obviously trolling. More specifically, you're tolling very poorly. Go away.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
i don't see why people think i'd make this up..i'm embarrassed tbh.
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
Ibanez AW200 ( Discontinued )
Jackson DKMGT Black
Squire Telecaster Classic Vibe 50's w/ Noiseless Specials
SX Bass ( Vintage Series Custom Hand Made )
-----------------------------
Roland Cube 30x
Peavey Classic 30----Boss RC-2
The only way for you to get back at you for cheating on you with the nerd boy is to cheat on her with the nerd boy.
Smell ya later!
Quote by Hippy's Son
wow, these people are a bunch of stupid drama queens. everybody dies, idiots, not every guitar breaks.

UG's resident Pokemon Leauge Champion!
Pokemon RBY CYOA!
Shoot the bitch.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"