Okay, this is probably a really dumb question, but does anyone know where I can get a set of P Bass tuners (the ones that look like three leaf clovers) that could fit a gibson style headstock?

I'm talking about those kind that you would find on a P Bass..

I think it would looks sorta cool on a guitar, but not really necessary IMO..

Anybody else like/want this idea?
Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
it won't work as the distance between the tuning pegs won't give you enough clearance to turn the handles, if two handles are perpendicular to the headstock they will overlap.... yes its a very dumbass question

plus you would have to drill out the holes and make them larger to fit the pegs which would devalue the guitar... com'on dude look at the pic and you would see what i'm talking about
Last edited by Talon64 at Mar 19, 2011,
Quote by Talon64
it won't work as the distance between the tuning pegs won't give you enough clearance to turn the handles, if two handles are perpendicular to the headstock they will overlap.... yes its a very dumbass question

plus you would have to drill out the holes and make them larger to fit the pegs which would devalue the guitar... com'on dude look at the pic and you would see what i'm talking about

he wants ones that look like that but fit an electric guitar i.e. smaller.
Quote by CreepingDeath13

he wants ones that look like that but fit an electric guitar i.e. smaller.

^ this
Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
Quote by FatalGear41
Try a set of Grover Sta-Tite keys"

http://www.allparts.com/Grover-3x3-Sta-Tite-Nickel-Keys-p/tk-7918-001.htm

I think it is about as close as you are likely to get.

I'm not the TS but those look really cool. Those would look awesome on my Yamaha. Hope that 2 sets will fit a 12 string correctly?

EDIT: I'm swiping your tag line
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
Last edited by Willowthewitch at Mar 19, 2011,