I know this is not related to your question, but man, the production on that tune is total shit.
Are you serious?

I don't see why you would want to use a behringer distortion pedal with a peavey 6505+, other than to get a horrible tone (which is what you want, I guess)

I know that Burzum used a 6505 on the two most recent albums, that tone is okay.

Really though, drop the bass, boost the highs and mids for that terrible piercing tone.
that tone made my ears bleed.

kick your amp a few times , might do the trick.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
sell your 6505, buy a marshall MG, throw it down a flight of stairs and then turn you treble up and everything else down.

gear
-Richwood: stratocaster
-Ibanez: RG7321
-Fender: Fm 212R
-Line 6: Floorpod
-Epiphone: G-400
-Squier: P bass
-ESP: LTD MH-50NT
normally i would say to people to stop bashing the song its your opinion but they are all actually right, a cheap £50 amp will get this tone pretty well, try active pickups through a solid state aswell
Mic the amp up with a headset mic
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Jab an icepick into each of your eardrums and everything should sound pretty much like that.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
Quote by djentman
treble and gain up

everything down

run the pedal through the clean channel.....idk you would have better luck buying a cheap $50 amp from a pawn shop

+1

The black metal tone is always pretty raw. Turn everything down but treble and gain. Also on your guitar turn the the knobs so that they create more gain and treble.
5 Boss MT-2s in a row will help I think
Misha

Music Man Axis Super Sport
Diezel Einstein 100, Sparrow's Sons 2X12
Why in the hell would you want that tone? it sounds like someone beating a cat with pick ups.

As others have stated buy a POS amp and turn every thing down except the treble and gain.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Boost your highs and gains.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Im not sure what scared me more: the pentagram carrying Nazi hawk or that God-awful tone...
I pride myself on my humility.
Thanks for the entertaining and helpful replies guys. I think i'll mess around with the equipment i've got and see what i can come up with.
You have a 6505 with a yamaha pacifica? Eh.
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
Alright, here's what I've got:

Treble at 3 o'clock, Presence dime'd, Pedal out of the chain, Mid and bass at 10 o'clock, pre dime'd, and no reverb. Play around from there and you'll get it pretty quick (When you do this play with the mids the most). Hope that helps a bit, I can't play my guitar right now to test the tone out, but that's where I would start.
I AM MASTER OF JIGGLYPUFF.

Current Gear:
Gibson Boneyard with Bigsby
Gibson 93' Explorer W/Nailbombs
G&L 93' Legacy W/Noiseless
Gibson 95' Doublecut W/Angus Bridge

Mesa Stiletto Trident
Bogner Shiva
Mesa 2x12 & 4x12 Cabs
Quote by Mprinsje
sell your 6505, buy a marshall MG, throw it down a flight of stairs and then turn you treble up and everything else down.

This

Quote by Alucard817
Why in the hell would you want that tone? it sounds like someone beating a cat with pick ups.

As others have stated buy a POS amp and turn every thing down except the treble and gain.

and this.

Your gear is way too good to get black metal tone. An MG would be best. I think one of the bands in Until the Light Takes Us they actually did use an MG or something really similar.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by ahero'sdeath
Thanks for the entertaining and helpful replies guys. I think i'll mess around with the equipment i've got and see what i can come up with.

Were not trying to be entertaining. That tone really is god awful. Theres also a reason why so many have said to use crappy amps.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.