good setup for a thread man...

anyway, a cover band I was in used to cover Rip it Up and it always went off without fail. Epic track
Get Born = perfect. Shine On = wicked expansion on first album, given the circumstances, near perfect 2nd album. Shaka Rock = meh, bad piano player (why'd mark stop playing piano? He was sweet), annoying kids backing vocals in too many songs, but some decent rock tunes.
Basically all I have to say about that, I hope this break there taking will mean we get another Get Born or Shine On
Quote by Diamond Dave

anyway, a cover band I was in used to cover Rip it Up and it always went off without fail. Epic track

Indeed it was .
And epic song.

+ Yeah, they're still active. Maybe only 1 epic song off their latest, 'Shaka Rock' but still around.

And if they don't release another 'Wow' album or another 'Are you gonna be my girl?", then I feel it'll be the end of them in mainstream.
Quote by Diamond Dave

very cool. I've done both "Are You gonna Be My Girl" and "Cold hard Bitch"in cover bands. Both always went over extremely well. I liked 'Cold Hard Bitch" better, though. Just more my style!
Do you love Alice In Chains and Metallica? How about Tool and Velvet Revolver?...then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in awhile...-->The Liberty Underground<--