Looking for a new amp for gigging, currently have a Fender Strat and a Vox AC4 which i love so was really interested in investing in the vox ac30cc2 but have heard some bad things about the reliability of them generally as amps. I'm in Australia so my budget is around $1,200AUD. Play mainly Alternate/Classic Rock and Blues so Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, Kings of Leon, The Strokes, Kasabian, John Mayer. More into the British Cleans then American but would be open to looking into other possibilities.

In short Budget:$1200 AUD, Rock and Blues, New or Used, Gigging, Sydney Australia, Current gear: Strat, Vox AC4(Practice amp)
Gear
Fender MIA Stratocaster (Sunburst)
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
I had one of those and it did need repairs shortly after purchasing it. I ended up selling it shortly after that. I don't really know what $1200 AUD can buy you but Mesa TA-15 has the vox cleans on it and it is extremely versatile. I'm looking into getting one for myself.
I recommend a good Marshall either combo or stack they either way they sound amazing and you will be really happy with it
Gear:
Schecter C-1+ custom
Fender Princeton 65
DigiTech RP 1000 multi effects processor
Line 6 Spider 3 75 watt
I'm not sure about the marshall stack, not a big fan of the new ones from what i've played of them at least
Gear
Fender MIA Stratocaster (Sunburst)
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
I have the AC4 head and cab at the moment and it sounds fantastic but like you I need something with more headroom etc. I also was thinking about an AC15/30 but I have decided to go with the Orange Dual Terror 30w and a 212 they scream classic rock. Have a listen to some on you tube and see what you think.