I'm the youngest out of all my friends by a long way and am planning on buying a REAL ID off somebody who likes slightly similar to me.

Just wondered if anybody in the UK (preferably Sheffield) has any information on what bouncers will do if they find out the ID is not yours?

Any help is appreciated guys cheers x
SWFC
I'd assume the same thing they'd do if they found out it was fake, just not let you in. I'm not sure if the UK is much stricter than the U.S., but I'd imagine they rarely do more than refuse to let you in. Now the police on the other hand, frown upon things like that.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
I can imagine that they'd just refuse entry.

But you best have them look a lot like you!
And remember that having the same hair doesn't mean they look like you.
You'll need similar facial features and stuff.
In america it basically works like this:

If the picture is close enough and the height isn't terrible off you'll be able to get into most clubs/bars, ESPECIALLY if its a popular place and/or you're with a bigger group of people. They aren't going to scrutinize over it because they don't really care.

In a liquor store, though, it's going to be looked at a little harder. I've even heard of them asking the address on it or making you sign the name to see if the signature is right.

If they find out it's fake, they'll take it. If they threaten to call the police, leave. Don't stick around and get a ticket/arrested.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
In the UK you should be alright, my mate uses my brothers all the time and looks nothing like him.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

They will just refuse you in unless they are arseholes and take it of you (which can happen). But you have to make sure it looks a lot like you.
They can take it off you I think. Most will just refuse entry though. If they're not sure if it's you they'll usually just ask for some details off it. DOB, address etc. I've had issues with my provisional license cause NI has blue ones and the rest of the UK uses green ones (I think) so mine looks fake to bouncers in the mainland. Helps if your accent matches the address!
@-}-}-}-
I hope you're not spending too much money on this mate. tis pretty easy to get a nearly flawless fake ID for 50-100$ these days, ya know!
in liverpool they confiscate/steal it and then not let you in but if you look very similar to the photo then it's cool.

my mate used his brothers ID back when we were young (he was 17, his brother 21) and because they looked similar he was allowed in.

the main thing to think about is don't look shifty when handing it over/going in to places.
just act as if you ARE over 18, and if they ask for ID then calmly hand it over and maintain eye contact, if you look shifty they'll get onto it straight away and deny you entry.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by ewb333
I'm the youngest out of all my friends by a long way and am planning on buying a REAL ID off somebody who likes slightly similar to me.

Just wondered if anybody in the UK (preferably Sheffield) has any information on what bouncers will do if they find out the ID is not yours?

Any help is appreciated guys cheers x

I only do Barnsley when i go out, but i've heard that Sheff is fairly lax. Make sure the ID is fairly like you and be in the middle of a big group. Hell sometimes they'll ID one person in the group and let the rest of you in without so much as glancing at your ID as you walk past.
In my experience, they rarely take too much notice of the picture. My white blond friend got in several clubs on her black friends id.
Bristol Rovers

Up the Gas!

Please, call me Joe.
If they think it's somebody else's genuine ID then they will refuse entry.

If they think you've bought a fake ID (like a "European driving licence") then they will often take it off you.
In Sheffield they do nasty things if you get caught. I once got caught using a friend's ID to get into Corporation in Sheffield and they let me in. I learnt my lesson.
Bouncers aren't that bright (in experience). But for me it depends on the city.

Back home in Lichfield (tiny city, 25000 people) I wouldn't risk it cause bouncers remember your face, but when I go out in Birmingham, my younger friends use my ID at the same time as me and just wait ahead of us in the queue.

So at times i've had me with my driving license and him with my passport

And he looks nothing like me.
send you to prison, and you'll be raped. and then when you die you'll go to hell. don't do it TS, don't do it!!!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by slash=god
In Sheffield they do nasty things if you get caught. I once got caught using a friend's ID to get into Corporation in Sheffield and they let me in. I learnt my lesson.

Never again am I going to the Corp unless it's for a band.

We went to leave at the end of the night and there was rioting outside because all the pubs had turned out and chavs wanted to "kick the shit out of the little ****ing goths"
You can be prosecuted for using an ID that isn't yours. I suggest waiting until you're 18.
buying it for £30, most people with FAKE IDs with their actual photo on have told me they only work in really shitty off-licenses etc, whereas people with REAL IDs with somebody elses on seem to get into most pubs/clubs in town
SWFC
Depends, my friend has used one of my other friends ID's before whilst said friend was with us, and they both got in somehow. They aren't too observant in a lot of places where I live but they'd just refuse you entry, sometimes that the ID off you.
Quote by ewb333
buying it for £30, most people with FAKE IDs with their actual photo on have told me they only work in really shitty off-licenses etc, whereas people with REAL IDs with somebody elses on seem to get into most pubs/clubs in town

I guess it depend on who ya know!
If you're in Sheffield, just try the student bars etc. Bouncers seem to be much more laid back about it all, if they even check. Most are just there to kick out the drunks.

What they do if they suspect you of using someone else's ID can vary though. They could just laugh and not let you in, leaving you to try at the next bar. Or they could confiscate it and hand it to the Police, who will hold it until the person who's ID it really is goes to the station to pick it up.

Your best weapons and politeness and confidence. If you come across as a decent, friendly guy who's not going to get hammered and start fights, they'll probably give you the benefit of the doubt.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I live in Sheffield I only really went 'out' out once and i forgot id but blagged my way in anyway.

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Should work. One night I went into a club where a few of my friends didn't have ID. I went in for a 5 minutes came out for cigarette gave my ID to my friend and he then went in. Waited another 5 minutes and repeated it for my other friend.
They can keep the ID if they and send it back to its original owner I think.
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
this is a good idea, trust me.

bouncers only check to see if the ID is real, if its real and you even BARELY SLIGHTLY look like the picture theyll let you in.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
If it's not your name on the ID it's a good idea to carry something else in your wallet with the same name. I found that you're hardly ever questioned if you have a credit card of the same name in your possession.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
The law is 18 for a reason.

Don't be a douche and wait till you're 18. Until then, go down the off licence with your mates and drink on a field. Everybody else did it before they were 18.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

TS, you don't need an fake ID/real ID that's not yours.
What you need is a new ...