So,
I got a used electric guitar a while back, to only, recently understand they had rather AWsome string put on ( well atleast for me ) Its been 4months since i got the guitar and god know how much till then it had those string put on & they are still going strong, no rust, no oxydation no fret marks, nothing.

I dont know the gauge seems like regular 10ths, theyr white metallic (possibly chrome/nikkel ? ) the interesting part about them is that the little balls the pegs or how theyr called, the ones sitting in the bridge are all collored diffrently,
metallic high E
violet B
green G
dark blue D
brown A
yellow E

I never had this kind of string, anyone know what brand theyr possibly from ?
Last edited by DocArunas at Mar 19, 2011,
D'addario perhaps?
Steam ID
XFire profile

Quote by Delboyuk_01
I don't think you can go wrong with a Black guitar, white ones are almost as good but black ones are better, white ones just don't sound quite as good.
What these guys all said .
Quote by Tyson2011
when in doubt, adjust the truss rod.

Sfedf the First ...
or should it be the insane?
D'Addario
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
yup D'addario for sure.

gear
-Richwood: stratocaster
-Ibanez: RG7321
-Fender: Fm 212R
-Line 6: Floorpod
-Epiphone: G-400
-Squier: P bass
-ESP: LTD MH-50NT
Waste of time me posting, but what the hell, just to reiterate what everybody else has said...Yes, they are D'Addario's.

Ball-end colour differences if they are the .10 set you talk of.
D'Addario .10s.

At first I thought you meant that the STRINGS were colored differently. Then I would've said DR.

But they're D'Addario .10s.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--