Thanks I appreciate it. I always try to do things a bit differently. Copying the exact solo note for note gets pretty old really fast.
Don't worry about not being able to do the really fast bends. I always prefer when people don't copy things note for note, or in singing, word for word. Just go with what you feel at that very moment.

But as for a critique, you played that very well man.
doesn't sound too bad, but it doesn't sound too developed.
like your bending and vibrato need the most work.

other than that, it's pretty good.
Yeah I've noticed that my bends and vibratos are always kind of off sounding. Do you know of any good exercises I can do to improve my vibratos?

Thanks for the critique.
Hey, thanks for the comment.

It sounds good to me man, I really liked it and it was nice to see a youtube cover where your guitar track actually stood apart from the backing track!
Haha yeah it really sucks when people make it so you can't even hear what they're playing. Luckily I found a backing track with the lead taken out so there was nothing interfering.
Quote by funkgerm
Yeah I've noticed that my bends and vibratos are always kind of off sounding. Do you know of any good exercises I can do to improve my vibratos?

Thanks for the critique.

My opinion only. Grab it by the neck nice and hard and shake it as hard as necessary.

Practice different styles of vibrato too.

Nice solo.
Yeah the bends were way off especially in the beginning. Not my strong suit. I've been doing exercises to strengthen my left hand so I can have better control. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Grab the neck and use your wrist to add more "oooomph" haha. Shake it to give it a nice vibratro feeling. Nice guitar btw