Does anyone know what kind of bridge this is? I know it is an adjustable wraparound piece, but I'm look for some specifics (brand, quality, etc.). I've checked every online guitar shop I know, and I still haven't been able to figure it out.
Thanks for the help!

The image is in the third post.
Last edited by bAngiel01 at Mar 19, 2011,
i think it's a wilkinson. Made by gotoh. Though there might be cheaper versions not made by gotoh (not certain).

I have one with the one adjustable saddle. Very nice. (though like most bridges like that, the two big screws it sits on can dig into your wrist if you're not careful).

EDIT: yeah there does seem to be a cheaper version, though it looks a bit different. Yours (assuming that's yours in the pic) looks like the gotoh real-deal one.

http://www.jhs.co.uk/wilkinson.html (cheaper ones- still probably not bad, but not as nice as the MIJ gotoh ones. scroll down a bit to see it, it won't let me link to the specific bridge)

http://www.g-gotoh.com/product.php?id_product=206 there's the real deal one, like yours.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Mar 19, 2011,