idk i bought it two weeks ago, its a maison something and sounded great
when buying it i asked the dealer to lower the action after which i got fret buzz so i take it back, he raises the action by changing the saddle and then i get this problem, i even changed the strings... it still makes the sound when i play any string open and hard enough
the fret buzz is gone though, just this open string thing!
what to do?? cost me almost 250$ ..
and its an acoustic guitar btw
Last edited by Faranisterghost at Mar 19, 2011,
im not sure what the problem is
probably something with the nut but if it only happens if its hard enough you know dont pluck hard enough
I have the same issue. Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix it, but I know the source of the problem. You seem to knkw that its not fret buzz, as do I. And yet everyone and their dog says it is. I have a Dean Dave Mustaine VMNT and I get the hiss from the e, but its coming from the bridge. I have a tune o matic bridge. I found out that its because for some reason, the screw to adjust the saddle's distance from the bridge becomes loose. I just twist it a little then back, but it can pose a problem because it happebs quite often. Next time I replace the strings, I'm gutting the bridge and figuring out how to fix the bastard. Good luck!