idk i bought it two weeks ago, its a maison something and sounded great
when buying it i asked the dealer to lower the action after which i got fret buzz so i take it back, he raises the action by changing the saddle and then i get this problem, i even changed the strings... it still makes the sound when i play any string open and hard enough
the fret buzz is gone though, just this open string thing!
what to do?? cost me almost 250$ ..
and its an acoustic guitar btw
well u don't always have to hold a fret to get fret buzz. i remember when i did experimenting with my guitar. i found that u might need some truss rod adjustments. I got fret buzz without holding a fret. i did some truss rod adjustments and action. it was better. don't do it yourself though get a tech who can do it right. also maybe the saddles might be loose or something.
did it make the sound when you first brought the guitar home?
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by Bxesparty
well u don't always have to hold a fret to get fret buzz. i remember when i did experimenting with my guitar. i found that u might need some truss rod adjustments. I got fret buzz without holding a fret. i did some truss rod adjustments and action. it was better. don't do it yourself though get a tech who can do it right. also maybe the saddles might be loose or something.

i had the same problem and adjusting my truss rod fixed it, also try using a pencil and "draw" on the nut where the strings are in contact, graphites a good lubricant and itll rule out if theres any issue with your nut.