hey all.
I'm looking for a wah pedal.
It needs to activate when my foot is on it and in-activate itself when my foot isn't.
And I'd like a deep one.
Thanks.
you definitly want to look into morleys. they sound pretty decent and are switchless. however, i would look a little bit further into the ones with switches. it took me a while to get used to but honestly after using it enough its not as much of a problem as i originally thought. also there are mods you can do that will make wahs switchless. but if you like hte morley sound than by all means get a morley.
Morely sounds like your best bet. behringer also makes a wha that does what you want but it migh tnot be as deep sounding as you want.
Quote by guitarpatrick66
you definitly want to look into morleys. they sound pretty decent and are switchless. however, i would look a little bit further into the ones with switches. it took me a while to get used to but honestly after using it enough its not as much of a problem as i originally thought. also there are mods you can do that will make wahs switchless. but if you like hte morley sound than by all means get a morley.

I won't get the ones with switches.
Unless I can toggle between switch and sensitivity.
I already thought about the morleys.
Interestingly enough, I just so happen to have come across a Morley Bad Horsie 2 wah yesterday that has the silent FET switching...

I can definitely hear when the wah effect kicks and and turns off.. There is a bit of lag there. Less from going off to on than on to off.

Haven't played with it enough to decide if that is a bad thing or if the settings are tweakable enough to mitigate this.

But if you use the wah like driving a clutch in a car, it can reduce the suddenness of the effect.

It does have an internal trimpot labeled wah delay or something like that that might be adjustable, but I have no idea.
Quote by liampje
why?

Because all of the wahs with switches sound better. Look into Teese/Fulltone/etc and you'll see why.
Quote by bogg808
Because all of the wahs with switches sound better. Look into Teese/Fulltone/etc and you'll see why.

How do they sound better?
Does the wah tone go over better?