Page 1 of 3

Knut with the keeper Thomas Doerflein who cared for him when the bear's mother rejected him. Mr Doerflein died of a heart attack three years ago

Cute picture that but also heartbreaking
Last edited by BlacksailsTippa at Mar 19, 2011,
wasn't my panda, and i sure as hell wouldn't be allowed to ride it in to glorious battle

so big frekin whoop.
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Oh, that's a shame
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Woah, his keeper died mysteriously as well? Maybe this bear was cursed..

But RIP.
Well if that just don't put the pun back in capital punishment
ITT: People who wanna look tough.

Guys, imagine if that was your polar bear.
i don't know why i feel so dry
I just can't bear this news
Quote by JacobTheMe

Quote by Jackal58
Quote by Eastwinn
ITT: People who wanna look tough.

Guys, imagine if that was your polar bear.

Why the hell would anyone have a polar bear as a pet? Even though people mistakenly think they are such cute harmless animals, polar bears are actually mean as hell and will eat you without a second thought.

Bears are not pets for a very good reason.

The stupid bear prolly died from stress of being locked up in a pit, lots of animals are very prone to dying from stress.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Why the hell would anyone have a polar bear as a pet? Even though people mistakenly think they are such cute harmless animals, polar bears are actually mean as hell and will eat you without a second thought.

The stupid bear prolly died from stress of being locked up in a pit, lots of animals are very prone to dying from stress.

Actually they only attack you if they are starving or provoked.
Quote by ethan_hanus

because you can ride them into glorious battle

duh
Quote by JacobTheMe

Quote by Jackal58
a bear who was abandond by his bi-polar bear mom at bearth has had death bear down on him. And now there is a newspaper article that bears his name.

dear god, bear with me....
RIP Knut. I know you're shredding it up with Dime and Kurt on that big iceberg in the sky!
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by barden1069
RIP Knut. I know you're shredding it up with Dime and Kurt on that big iceberg in the sky!

Quote by ethan_hanus
Well duh. It's not very hard to provoke one either, they are very territorial. Your presence is provoking them.

On Svalbard where there are more polar bears than humans, only 4 people have been killed in the last 35 years. Yeah i know polar bears are not animals you can run up to and hug but they are not as aggressive as other bears. Anyways lets stop talking about this, this thread is about preserving the memory of the cutest animal ever. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBLizhD_0R4
Last edited by ninnipinni93 at Mar 19, 2011,
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by ninnipinni93
Ok to be honest, this made me laugh And how come I've never heard of this bear before? Whatever, it's still a sad story.
Guitars: Amps
1. Shecter Damien 6 1. Line 6 Spider III
2. Yamaha Pacifica (RED) 2. Drive CD 20
R.I.P. Knut
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?

RIP Knut. I remember when you were just born. I thought you were gonna prove everyone wrong.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by severed-metal
That's depressing. Most of you are cunts, proceed to kill yourselves. Thank you.

I remember this student-German teacher told us who Knut was years ago, he was from Germany and was shocked no one knew who Knut was.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Well duh. It's not very hard to provoke one either, they are very territorial. Your presence is provoking them.

no they're not

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_bear

Unlike grizzly bears, polar bears are not territorial. Although stereotyped as being voraciously aggressive, they are normally cautious in confrontations, and often choose to escape rather than figh

Polar bears only attack humans if either on the brink of starvation or when seriously provoked.

Also, RIP Knut You'll be missed in good ol' Bearlin.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Mar 19, 2011,
altough i love animals more then humans, i'm not really affected by this.
Polar bears belong in the arctic.
He died young, now millions of people won't get to see him walking around for the rest of his life in a small area for entertainment.
Quote by Eastwinn
Good thing Magnet is immortal.

since when is Magnet a panda?

very bad news, though. one of only two polar bears in the world i knew by name.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
since when is Magnet a panda?

I feel bad for not understanding this joke.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Page 1 of 3