http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Vox-AC30VR-Valve-Reactor-2x12-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=584528

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Vox-Night-Train-NT15HV112NT-Half-Stack?sku=485159

Thats in case you wanted to know what they looked like, and how much i'd be paying

SET UP:
Epiphone LP Standard w/ Stock Pickups
Line 6 Spider 4 15w
Digitech rp355

RANDOM INFO:
Genre: Hard Rock, Blues, (some) Metal
Budget: 750$ (850$, but my preferance is 750$)
City: Louisville KY
Future Interest: Roland GR-55 Synthesizer, A good amp, a nice set of pickups that will play Hard Rock/Metal/Blues, Better Guitar
Favorite Musicians/Bands: Carlos Santana, The Eagles, Randy Rhoades, Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Eric Clapton, Ray Charles, Def Leppard, Van Halen, Led Zeppelin...etc. the list goes on

Which would be the best amp for a band practice (me being lead guitar, along with a Drummer, bassist and rhythm guitarist) AS WELL AS small gigs

I would love to find a damn good amp, because currently my amp (Line 6 Spider 4 15w) just isnt cutting it, i can barely hear myself over the drummer and my rhythm guitarist (i know...its a bit odd, but he has a 175w Solid state amp that blows my 15w amp out of the water)

IF you have suggestions as to other REALLY good amps under my budget, please recommend, i will be happy to hear any suggestions as well as advice (personal preferances, personal experiances with various amps etc.)

THANKS
traynor ycv40 or 50 (probably 50, it's more marshally and has a better speaker, i've only tried the 40 though).

kustom coupe

maybe some of the carvins? (haven't tried them, but they're meant to be pretty good for the money... i assume they have something under budget, but i could be wrong).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
http://www.carvinguitars.com/guitaramps/v3microseries.php the combo is 699, 1x12 stack is 798.
Bang for your buck? Heck yes.
I've tried the big V3 and I know it can nail both classic rock, metal, and clean tones, and from what ive heard this is a pretty cool little amp! I want one...
and 50 tube watts can get VERY loud... not as loud as 600 though...
I'm up for building you a pedal.
(Or modding nearly anything moddable)
(PM Me.)
like Dave, Id recommend the traynor ycv40. built like a tank, and has great cleans. 40watts tho, so you're looking at lots of volume, certainly enough for band practice and gigging. check it out, theyre not a super well known name but they put out a good product.
i'll look into them...im definitley diggin the Carvin amps, i think the whole Snake Skin amp would fit my house pretty well lol

I've never heard of Traynor but i will look into them, im always open for new things
i listened to the Traynor YCV40 and it sounds really good....its very versitile and has some pretty good cleans and some MEAN distortion/gain....