http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=10415934&q=hi&newref=1

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJtUnMW_RBw

It's a super rough mix, the bass sounds pretty bad, because I no longer have one so I had to use a VSTi. I think it turned out pretty good though.

Please don't crit the EQ work as harshly, I know it's not the best I've done :/

I just finished exams and wanted to make a really quick cover so it's pretty rushed, plus I got my good quality headphones stolen a while back so all I have to EQ/Record with are shitty $25 Sony Headphones so it's a pain in the ass.

All guitars were played by me, Drums created using Piano Roll in Reaper (with the help of the guitar pro tab, but edited a lot). Autotune on the vocals because we can't sing for shit, and screams done by me.

Equipment:

Ibanez RG7321
POD Studio GX
Reaper
EZDrummer

It's a joke btw haha, it's not meant to be taken seriously at all :p
Last edited by androidkaita at Mar 19, 2011,
Growling stuff is so funny. I just imagine some huge guy singing like that at a concert.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by white_ibanez10
Doode you have multiple personalitys. Thats crazy.

Hahaha, me and my friend did the vocals.

Quote by ChucklesMginty
Not gonna crit the EQ, but the levels were really bad. Vocals were way to loud.

Yeah I just finished exams and wanted to make a really quick cover so it's pretty rushed, plus I got my good quality headphones stolen a while back so all I have to EQ/Record with are shitty $25 Sony Headphones so it's a pain in the ass, I'll try to get it in better shape and upload a new version tonight for everyone
Yeahhh, I'm gonna try to save up some money and buy some decent "cans" or whatever they're called, because those are probably more affordable than actual monitors lol

Updated the link with a version where the vocals are hopefully a bit better leveled
Except for that shocking singing at the start , That sounded sick. You need to change the voice you're singing in though. Not so soft.

EDIT: The lead guitar in the chorus kicks arse man
Last edited by AussiePage at Mar 19, 2011,
Hahaha, yeah we left that part in there to make it obvious we were joking around :p. Thanks though haha, I'm glad you liked it
Hahaha, thanks guys! I'm glad you guys can tell it's a joke there was somebody who thought this was supposed to be serious on another forum :p
Commented!

Thanks man, I'm glad you liked it.

Any comments on how to improve the growls/screams btw?