I have been looking into a fuzz pedal for a few weeks now, and I am going to ask for a recommendation.

Style:Blues/Rock
Price: Less than 150 (unless you can convince me to buy something more expensive cause its worth it, I however believe that $150usd should be the max budget for almost any pedal)

I have quite an interest in the Angry Fuzz by VS, and I also have an interest in the dunlop fuzzface (i believe they now have a Joe Bonamassa Version that I haven't seen or tried). Any others I should look into? I also here that muffs are fuzz pedals too, correct me if I am wrong.
muffs are more of a distortion than a fuzz i think...

i've got an LBM and it sounds remarkably like a heavy distortion but i may be mistaken.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Dempsey68
muffs are more of a distortion than a fuzz i think...

i've got an LBM and it sounds remarkably like a heavy distortion but i may be mistaken.

Fuzz is a type of distortion. The Muff places solidly in the fuzzy end of the distortion spectrum and is marketed as a fuzz/distortion pedal.
fair enough, i just got it to replace my behringer OD100 crappy thing
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I've got a ZVex fuzz factory and a US Big Muff and they're both awesome. They're as different as you could get with two fuzzes though, so it depends n what you want out of it. The Zvex doesnt really do anything less than crazy.
id say build a fuzz maybe? im currently building two (well being lazy and not ordering the parts i need....) i got the parts for both for less than 30$. using two old electrical boxes for housings. and this way you get exactly what you want
First of all, you might be the only other person from Lincoln I've seen on here.

Second of all, do you have any kind of fuzz sounds you want to emulate/get in the ballpark of? My standby reccomendation is the fuzz factory, but it's not for everybody.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
If you are lucky you may find a Blackout Effectors Musket V.1 for that price used but if you can extend the budget you could get Version 2 of the Musket.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
i like big muffs but a few weeks ago some one said try this effect. i tried it and it blow me away . the fuzz was lovelt!!! it is called a fender sublime. It's very nice and if you turn the switch ( twist it) the color turns from green to red (licht green to harder red) you HAVE to check it out
-fender stratocaster deluxe - Mexican
-spider line 6 , 50watt 2x 12'
-ashdown fallen angel tube amplifier. 60 watt head , 130 cabinet 36RL premium duette tubes
range of effects : EHX, boss, artcore,line 6 ...
Some where between the Hendrix Sound and The bonamassa sound, but I like the angry fuzz cause its got an octave control on it and a fuzz control. I'm surprised no one else has stumbled onto this pedal.