Page 1 of 5
Most of us play guitar, and I'm sure a large portion play video games, watch movies, or read. But I'm sure the Pit has some strange or obscure hobbies. So discuss!

Along with the above, I'm also a falconer. I've had my Harris's hawk, Kieta, for 3 years now.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I guess the weirdest hobby I have is building cool nerdy shit in my garage. I've been wanting to get into fencing but the closest studio is like 30 miles away and way too expensive.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I draw, make comics, etc.

Also I watch a lot of anime and read manga.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Not really obscure, but I read a lot of scientific literature (mostly stuff introducing into certain interesting parts of physics) even though I have a lot of science at university atm...
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

Quote by Casketcreep
That is just plain awesome.
Sincerely, it is. You should train him to attack on your command.

I run a pirate radio station.

I wish I could, but she's a bit finicky about what she'll eat. I don't think she'd stomach any of the idiots we have around here.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Don't really know, trying to compose classical music?

Quote by PlayMadness
Along with the above, I'm also a falconer. I've had my Harris's hawk, Kieta, for 3 years now.

Well that is just awesome.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I fap... a lot.

But I guess atm I'm starting to read philosophy and I'm getting pretty into it, if that's obscure enough?
If you're reading this, then chances are you're procrastinating too
Quote by Casketcreep
Not even the eyes?

...damn.

It can only recover it's level of cool if it has one of those funny bird hats.

She's got a black hood
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
drug design and chemistry nerdiness
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
i used to diabolo quite alot, but i've not really had the time since my band and a levels have taken over
PRS SE Torero | Fender MIM Tele | Jackson RR3

Bugera TriRec Infinium | Randall RH50T

Marshall 1960AV

Soundcloud
Band Facebook
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
I suck dick for money.

That's a hobby, right?

Quote by PlayMadness
Most of us play guitar, and I'm sure a large portion play video games, watch movies, or read. But I'm sure the Pit has some strange or obscure hobbies. So discuss!

Well... You win.

I do martial arts Not exactly obscure, but not too common.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I like stuff to do with flying, I used to fly a lot of model planes, did lots of skydives, paragliding, sailplanes, kiteboarding kites and stunt kite design, speed sailing.
I'm also really into any form of racing, bikes or cars, I ride motocross and work a lot on my bike (Honda CR250R 2 stroke). I wish I was a race car driver.
Also done a lot of scuba diving in the pacific islands and the GBreef. Now I live in the Caribbean so there's lots of stuff to do.
Just realised how all of my hobbies are really common. I like wake boarding, that's it.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Nothing really obscure, i play football which is abit unusual for a musician but then again i study music which is unusual to anyone else outside my college friends.

I have 2 fish tanks. One with tropical fish and the other just goldfish.

I recently went clay pigeon shooting which i can see developing into a hobby as it's freakin' awesome.
Magic The Gathering and Warhammer. Nothing too obscure really.
I tabletop game, read anything I can get my hands on, and I dabble in electronics which usually means people tell me to rewire their guitars(for free) and I am too nice to say no or ask for some kind of compensation.
I build model rockets, from scratch too.
I pride myself on my humility.
Masturbation.
Every day.
Twice.

Serioulsy though, I like to drive. Dunno if it's obscure but there you go. 'Specially if i'm bored i'll just go and drive around for a while. I find it gives me chance to think without interuption; and in my own space that isn't invaded by anyone else.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Nothing really obscure, the one that turns the most heads is that my friends and I make little intentional "b"-movies, but those are only for us and aren't in public.

We are however working on one that we will show other people/put on the internet. Im the director. Trailer? Im not an actor in the real movie, but I am in the trailer. Im the guy in the hat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLIdqMU6WtA

I also really like people watching, but im technically not allowed to say that anymore.
Last edited by JacobTheMe at Mar 19, 2011,
Quote by Duffman123

What
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I play hockey and also like to work on cars, I also have the hobby of drinking alot, it can become obscure in some ways
Quote by boreamor
Nope because I'm not a dick.
Quote by spanish lovin
then did you just call yourself a PUSSY???

^This = Win
Page 1 of 5