Hi mate. Thanks for the comments on my song. This is good. The intro riff is excellent and the song progresses well throughout. I would bring the guitars a bit higher in the mix- that or turn down the drums. Love the groove around 1.30. With vocals this is definitely something I'd listen to. Turn the solo down a little- it is well played and fits the song well but is a little piercing. All in all, great job!
Great energy, I love this.

I would bring the guitars a bit higher in the mix.
Otherwise, Great stuff.
really nice, dude. It sounds like 80's hard rock mixed with a bit of Pantera. Decent guitar tone - but I hear no bass? I can't hear the bass at all, if it's even there.

The playing is very solid, and I agree, that groove at 1:30 is amazing. The solo guitar is too loud, though the playing on that is pretty damn sweet. Instead of pulling up the volume of the solo guitar, run your rythym and solo guitar through eq's, pull down the higher frequencies of the rythym guitars down to make room for the solo guitar, and then pull the lower frequencies of the solo guitar down to make room for the others.

I dig it man, crit me back?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1423438
I like this, it could be mixed better though. The drums sound too loud in comparison to the guitar, which you really want to take the lead role in this sort of thing. Vocals would benefit this a lot. Also, there was one part of the drums around the beginning I thought was out of rhythm, I'd check that out. As for the solo, you need to EQ both guitars to give the solo guitar more space, and add some delay in too. It sounds too weak for a solo tone. The ending also sounds improvised a little, like you weren't exactly sure what to do.

A lot of that is nitpicking, I really liked the song as a whole. Good work!

C4C: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1422425
I can see this track being great with two changes made to it. 1) turn up the guitars, because you really have a good tone going on that needs to be heard - very nice bluesy-southern type riffs too. They fit perfectly with the drums, we just need to be able to hear them better. 2) Get a vocalist on this track because it's badass.

If you could, give my stuff a quick listen in my UG profile. I'd appreciate it!
As everyone said, the tone for the guitars is really good, but I agree that the drums are a little too loud, and the solo needs some reverb, but besides that. this song is very groove-oriented, and it works.

Are these real drums or programmed?
Poop.

Yes, poop.
This is quite awesome.
soundwise this is very good, everything sounds great, but the solo should have an extra boost maybe.
i could'nt make out the bass track though..?
i don't think the drums are too high.
this has a great feel to it, very well done.
just add vocals and i would definitely enjoy this song alot

C4C plz? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1421169
Quote by MattAnderson111
As everyone said, the tone for the guitars is really good, but I agree that the drums are a little too loud, and the solo needs some reverb, but besides that. this song is very groove-oriented, and it works.

Are these real drums or programmed?

Thanks man! I appreciate it, and the drums are programmed.
As everyone else has basically already said, the song has a great energy that it maintains throught. I love the little "stops" you incorporate into the song; kinda keeps the audience on their toes. The riffs are very good and played well, although personally I would like to hear a bit more variation on the main riff. Perhaps a guitar harmony track would add the extra spice needed to keep it from getting stale.

At any rate, you have a very fully performed track, and I enjoyed it! I would recommend finding a singer, but if that's not your thing, the song is written very well. Good luck in future recordings!
-------

"So if 'con' is the opposite of 'pro', then isn't 'congress' the opposite of 'progress'?"
- John Stewart, Daily Show