Changed my strings on LTd m-400 (licensed floyd rose) and now my frets buzz loudly.. what couldve gone wrong..
ESP LTD m400
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ Sanpera I
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

"Dream big, and dare to fail. I dare you to do that." - James Hetfield, HoF Speech, 09
Did you increase the thickness of strings? How long has it been since you've changed the strings?
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by Koshman32
Did you increase the thickness of strings? How long has it been since you've changed the strings?

No change in thickness, been since september.
ESP LTD m400
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

"Dream big, and dare to fail. I dare you to do that." - James Hetfield, HoF Speech, 09
Quote by MidniteHaze
No change in thickness, been since september.

Which frets are buzzing?
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by Koshman32
Which frets are buzzing?

all except 1st and open
ESP LTD m400
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

Quote by Most_Triumphant
Is the floyd rose adjusted right?

um, well, its parallel to the body, if thats what your asking..
ESP LTD m400
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

Your neck could simply have more relief due to the neck flexing because of environmental conditions. (Change in temp and humidity) If all you did was change your strings you shouldn't have an issue unless you have changed string gauge or accidentally caused your bridge to drop down in height which is common with a bridge/tail piece if you aren't careful but uncommon with a floyd rose. Just set the guitar up man. Make sure the truss rod is adjusted properly and if that doesn't fix it take it to a tech unless you are confident enough in your ability to set up a floyd rose.
You changed all your strings at once didn't you vs one at a time!
I've posted the explanation for this so many times it's getting very tiring... but here we go again.
The truss rod in your neck is set to keep the neck straight (or with some relief) against string tension.
WHen you take off all the strings at once (even for a short time) there is no counteracting force against the truss rod and the neck can quickly lose its relief.
Now you put back all the strings and tune up but... there are two forces back at play (Strings vs truss rod) so now it can take considerably longer for the neck to return to it's original position (sometimes a day or two) and therefore you get buzz. If you leave the guitar alone for a day or two (adjustment -wise), living with the buzz, it'll go away. If it doesn't then you may have accidentally changed some adjustment during the string change (some things like the height wheels on a TOM bridge move very easily when there's no string tension on them). It's more than likely though that my first explanation is the answer and if you're patient you'll find out soon. Just don't mess with your setup until you're sure it needs it.
Moving on.....
Now removing them all wont break the neck like some might believe(not aimed at the 2 above, but i have heard that before!), but i only remove all the strings at once when i REALLY need to spring clean the guitar...talkin every nook and cranny! After that i usually have to scew around with the relief otherwise the strings start playing tap dance routines on the fretboard!
Aimed at the post above this one....
If you donèt understand the difference between neck relief, afjustments and breaking the neck perhaps you should refrain from posting advice!
Moving on.....