massive tooth ache no dentist till later next week, currents using ice cold beer to numb it about every 2 mins, getting drunk pain still there, any suggestions
Quote by bendystraw
Fifty bucks says you're fat.
Go to the doctor.

This thread will be closed. However, I'm not big enough of a douche to report it.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
appointment already set, asking if anyone knows something i can do til then
Quote by bendystraw
What you need is a new amp.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by cam_sampbell

where did this originate?
try putting some icyhot on it.

but to be serious, just try chewing on some whole cloves (they're a spice you can buy from the store, look a bit like magic staffs and people use them in apple cider) they help by numbing your mouth a bit. that paste the doctors rub on before they inject you with novacain is very similar to the effect of a clove.

this is a clove
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Last edited by fearofthemark at Mar 19, 2011,
Take a fishline, and tie it to your tooth and the other half to a door, slam door, repeat = infinite teeth.
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
yea, in addition to some of meds that have been "prescribed" to you by us ugers your most likely gonna want to find a way to numb it
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
Quote by cam_sampbell

i agree. always makes me feel better
My sig? Nice.
Quote by Chris Schementi
Oragel. Or any tooth gel with lidocaine/benzocaine

This.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by fearofthemark
try putting some icyhot on it.

but to be serious, just try chewing on some whole cloves (they're a spice you can buy from the store, look a bit like magic staffs and people use them in apple cider) they help by numbing your mouth a bit. that paste the doctors rub on before they inject you with novacain is very similar to the effect of a clove.

this is a clove

That does look like a magic wand, great discription
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
Quote by 100%
That does look like a magic wand, great discription

thanks!

I used to give them to my lego people to hold.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Assuming you are fit and well with no allergies, what I would advise most patients for pain relief is two 500mg paracetamol tablets and three 200mg ibuprofen tablets.

Alternate them every 3 or so hours, max 8 of those paracetamol tablets and max 12 ibuprofen tablets a day. Dont take any more as theres little benefit to the pain relief.

Realistically you need to see a dentist, so it can be diagnosed and likely either the pus drained or you get an antibiotic. Most common tooth ache is a throbbing pain which is due to pus.
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
Not too much Tylenol, in fact I'd stay away from it period. Ibuprofen is a much better choice, the doctor is not likely to prescribe anything that has ibuprofen in it in dangerous amount, but he will probably prescribe a drug that uses Tylenol which if you are already taking regular Tylenol for pain will mean you won't be able to take something better. Benydrl is good for taking the edge off of the pain.

Gargle HOT VERY SALTY water, it has some effect.

All that said I would Call the Doctor's Office and get advice from the doctor on call from where you have your appointment at, they will help, they have to they took The Hippocratic Oath.

James
1.Get super drunk
2.Acquire long piece of string and door knob
3. Attach string to tooth, and then string to door knob
4. Slam
5.?????
6.no more pain
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
thanks for the responses, gonna try the cloves and call my doc in the morning, i think i cracked a tooth today at work, pain is indescribable, im amazed i cant type, taking a sleeping pill hopefully be able to pass out
Quote by bendystraw
Quote by IronFeliks
Not too much Tylenol, in fact I'd stay away from it period. Ibuprofen is a much better choice, the doctor is not likely to prescribe anything that has ibuprofen in it in dangerous amount, but he will probably prescribe a drug that uses Tylenol which if you are already taking regular Tylenol for pain will mean you won't be able to take something better. Benydrl is good for taking the edge off of the pain.

Gargle HOT VERY SALTY water, it has some effect.

All that said I would Call the Doctor's Office and get advice from the doctor on call from where you have your appointment at, they will help, they have to they took The Hippocratic Oath.

James

Tylenol/Paracetamol is safe if you stick to the recommended dosages, its an effective analgesic for dental pain. Its generally only those who take too much that run into problems, ive seen some patients and ive ended up sending them to hospital after taking their tooth out. Takes some convincing though for them to go!
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12

+

You know what to do, TS.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by BeefWellington

+

You know what to do, TS.

thief
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
Quote by JY-Rasputin
thief

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Thats what you get for not reading the thread properly I guess.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by Snapple
Tylenol/Paracetamol is safe if you stick to the recommended dosages, its an effective analgesic for dental pain.

I'm aware of that, but in my experience when prescribed a pain reliever by the dentist it usually contains Tylenol, if I had already taken the recommended dosage from an over the counter source, then I would be unable to take the prescribed pain reliever for awhile, thus I'd be in pain longer.

Tylenol is used in a great deal of over the counter drugs here, so I try to stick to another straight pain reliever when I have a cold or tooth pain.

James