Page 1 of 5
lm talking about those famous people we somehow love even though we don't know them, people that would make you really sad if they died.

Only famous people by the way, there's no point on saying "my dad/mom/friend..."

I'll start with Shigeru Miyamoto, gotta love that guy.
Kurt Cobain.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
My mom
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Anyone in Metallica/QOTSA/Trent Reznor
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
me
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
well i want Travis Barker to die if that counts
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Jimi Hendrix. I would be sooooooo upset if he dies.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Morgan Freeman.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr come to mind. I've recounted it before, so I'm not going to bore people in this thread with it, but The Beatles literally saved my life, so frankly, I'd be willing to repay the favour and take a bullet for either man remaining, so naturally when they pass I'm going to be torn up.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Samuel L. Jackson
Ozzy Osbourne
Morgan Freeman
Sean Connery
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Joe Satriani, John Petrucci...
Damn, I could name a few more but I don't want to even think about it
Quote by Mr.-Bungle

693 assassination attempts over 50 years in office...

Castro literally CANNOT die!

rasputin be disputin' your claims.

shot 7 times, poisoned with deadly venom, tied up, and thrown into a river. died of hypothermia AFTER he climbed back to shore.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by zgr0826
Anyone in Metallica/QOTSA/Trent Reznor

Trent Reznor is gay?!

More like Nine Inch ****
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by fearofthemark

shot 7 times, poisoned with deadly venom, tied up, and thrown into a river. died of hypothermia AFTER he climbed back to shore.

Hhahahaah I remember freaking out in year 6 when I read all about Rasputin. I thought he really was immortal from some gypsy magic he did. These two guys should've been stationed in Japan.. The tsunami and earthquake would've sh#t their pants.

*No disrespect to the current disaster victims*
Quote by nicksword87
Steven Wilson.

Who would take the mantle of 5.1 surround sound mixing if he goes.

+1

Also, Tom Petty
Quote by fearofthemark

No he didn't. He currently plays in Grinderman.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Twistedrock
Rob Chappers, he's not 'famous famous' but he's pretty well known, I'd say..

+1, his death, as he would put it, would certainly not be a winful occassion.
Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Joeseffel

Quote by smcstoronto1234

So very true...
Quote by Twistedrock
Rob Chappers, he's not 'famous famous' but he's pretty well known, I'd say..

i would be pretty sad if our Simian Behemoth Overlord died too, twisted
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by Mr.-Bungle
Hhahahaah I remember freaking out in year 6 when I read all about Rasputin. I thought he really was immortal from some gypsy magic he did. These two guys should've been stationed in Japan.. The tsunami and earthquake would've sh#t their pants.

*No disrespect to the current disaster victims*

Now that I think about it, he looks oddly similar to the old russian guy that runs a corner store around my house...
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by fearofthemark
Now that I think about it, he looks oddly similar to the old russian guy that runs a corner store around my house...

Hahaha probably swoons all the ladies, that sneaky gypsy!
Homer Simpson.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Clint Eastwood, Devin Townsend, Christian Alvestam, and...

Quote by Kämpfer
Mikael Aakerfeldt, Steven Wilson.

These guys.

I know ol' Clint's probably gonna go fairly soon, though. I just can't imagine him dying.
The lack of Charlie Sheen is makin' me full of disappoint.

Also, Liam Neeson. That man may be a God.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
when Lemmy dies, I'm going to grow handlebars in his honour. That guy is a champ and a half
Anyone from Rise Against or Children of Bodom
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
Page 1 of 5