I play everything from clean blues and jazz right up to hard rock. I want to replace the pickups in my strat to get a better tone that has more bass than those strat pickups and some that can really rock. I have a schecter hellraiser with emgs so I'd want to go with a kind of pickup that gives me a totally different sound than emgs. What pickups would y'all recommend? If it matters I play into a jsx combo, thanks
Ya, we need budget. If it's high, a Lollar Dirty Blackface set sounds perfect for you.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Uh well let me think, ultimately i want to put in a new trem too but I'd be willing to spend 300-400 if I have to. I mean for a sick sounding guitar it'd be worth it
Quote by ethan_hanus
^ I was thinking more along the lines of a BKP Trilogy Suite set.

Based on clips I've heard, I dunno if the Trilogy Suite would be all that great for the cleaner jazz stuff. Great for hard rock but I'd take my Lollars anyday for versatility. Of course, YMMV.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
Based on clips I've heard, I dunno if the Trilogy Suite would be all that great for the cleaner jazz stuff. Great for hard rock but I'd take my Lollars anyday for versatility. Of course, YMMV.

Have you not heard any of my jazz clips? They work great for jazz. The Warpig is actually a huge hit in the modern jazz scene, it's kinda weird, but it works great for jazz, and the Trilogy Suite is voiced similarly to the Warpig, except for the humbucker sound, it has the big tight low end, a slightly scooped middle range, and a bright snappy high range.

They give a massively powerful modern clean tone that is just insane. It's hard to explain, but the BKP site doesn't do justice to the cleans of the TS pickups.