hey!!

so, i want a tremolo for my ltd ec50, obviously i've seen bigsbys, but, is there anyway to install a FR?? And what bigsby would be right for it?

Thanks!
It's not worth it.It would be cheaper to buy a guitar with a floyd. It would require routing the back of the guitar and routing the front if you wanted it fully floating
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
Quote by DamagingExcess
It's not worth it.It would be cheaper to buy a guitar with a floyd. It would require routing the back of the guitar and routing the front if you wanted it fully floating

Yeah, pretty much.
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass
Yeah, I wouldn't do it with an FR unless you have 5 or more other guitars and don't care if that one gets totally f-d up. It'd be a neat project if you have a router and templates and don't mind spending more than buying a guitar with one. But you may end up having to refinish the whole guitar because routing on the front will definitely mess up the finish at the edge. Lots of finishes are hard to match, and you could lose big chips of wood around the edges.

Not a project for the feint of heart.

Don't know anything about the Bigsbys, other than they don't have much range. Good for a subtle tremolo effect or dropping down a step or so, but you're not going to dive bomb with it or get those strings slack at all.
No but you can have this.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!