Song is on my profile. I showed my friend and he told me that John Lennon is rolling over in his grave

What do you guys think?
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
Much better than the original. Kinda redeems it IMHO. Maybe y'all can write some parody lyrics for it--kinda like what Offspring did to "Feelings".

Thanks for making the world a better place.
Haha thanks man, much appreciated! If I ever learn to sing I'd love to add some BS lyrics to it
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard

PLUR

My Solo Project
Last edited by swordsofplague at Mar 20, 2011,
Niiiiiiice. Haha, that was cool, brought a smile to my face. I was waiting for the shred and wasn't disappointed when it arrived. Good playing and good piece all in all. Some of the leads could be tidied up a little and some of the interweaving guitars towards the end sound a bit odd but the climax is great and the rest of the piece is cool. Good cover!

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1422919
Lol thanks man, I had quite the ball recording it. I'm digging your sound, kinda reminds me of BTBAM (the stuff by them that I actually like, in case you saw my sig :P My only thing would be what a couple people on the forum said, beef up the guitars just a tad by double tracking or something of the like. Really cool song man!
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard

PLUR

My Solo Project