Yes they doo
Quote by cjmabry
Bahahahaha. Can I sig that?

Quote by Kurt Vonnegut
I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.
I've heard some stories from them about when they just wanted to buy an SM-58 or something and the clerks didn't recognize them, talked down to them, and tried to switch them to other more expensive/lower quality stuff.
I was at the accessories counter waiting for the sales guy to get me something. Eric Clapton walks over and starts looking at the strings on the wall. I kinda just looked at him. He then looked at me. I looked away. Shit was awkward
a guy I jam with at an open mic bought a cheap Epi acoustic at a Guitar Center because he met Joe Satriani while there and asked for his autograph. he got the guitar signed too.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Billy Gibbons came into my Guitar Center while I was there and bought an octave pedal.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside that I can seemingly outplay a famous musician. Unless he gets the Guitar Center Jitters too....
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29
Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside that I can seemingly outplay a famous musician. Unless he gets the Guitar Center Jitters too....

Well that's completely different from anything he actually plays live with the band. Plus it seemed like he did that pretty easily, I'm sure he could do harder stuff too. All though this entire post is pretty much just my biased opinion.

/shamelessly admits obsession with this band
Billy zoom, which is odd, as if im not mistaken, he runs his own music shop
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
The drummer and lead guitarist for the band 'Silence the Messenger' both work (or have worked) at our local guitar center. The drummer was pretty amazing!
Quote by DempseyPunk
Billy zoom, which is odd, as if im not mistaken, he runs his own music shop

Your sig makes me think there are Charlies in the trees...
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by Spoony_Bard
Billy Gibbons came into my Guitar Center while I was there and bought an octave pedal.

He goes to the Houston Guitar Centers all the time. A rumor was going around the store between the customers that he was at the store when I was there. We searched the whole damn place to find him
POST RAWK
Quote by crazywatermelon
He goes to the Houston Guitar Centers all the time. A rumor was going around the store between the customers that he was at the store when I was there. We searched the whole damn place to find him

He's not hard to spot. :P

Strangely enough, the first thing I thought when he came through the front door was, "Who is this asshole who thinks he's Billy Gibbons?".
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦