Red Dye Needs a Bassist and singer for our lineup.. We are a alternative rock / screamo band consisting of 2 guitarist and a drummer all with 7+ years of experience. Our influences are: BFMV, Senses Fail, Finch, Trivium, Metallica, Silverstein, A Day To Remember. escape the fate, seether to name a few.. We do covers to these bands and already have 5 originals with 4 more in progress ( focus more on originals than covers ). Red Dye is looking to do gigging in the future and possibly make it big one day! We are serious about our music and like to have fun in the process, which is what its all about. Practice times depends on everyone's schedule, but we normally meet up 2-3 times a week.

What we are looking for:
1. Must have your own gear / transportation
2. Must be able to practice 2-3 times a week
3. Must be open to new ideas
4. Must contribute
5. Work well with the rest of the band

Bass: Must be able to keep up
Vocals: Need to have good cleans. Lead guitarist can scream but if you can do both that would be perfect

What we are not looking for:
1. Junkies
2. Bad attitude
3. Ego problems
4. have problems changing things up
5.Not showing for practices
6. Drama

If you are interested in trying out please send me an email ( I check several times daily) Carsonp4@hotmail.com
Last edited by Carsonp555 at Mar 20, 2011,
Well this sounds like something i would definitely be interested in only problem is that i dont have transportation to get to houston i live in south texas sorry guys