They are jealous that he is famous and all the girls are attracted to him. They are mad that he dresses like a gangster and flips his hair, and how his music makes him famous. Jealousy.

I do not listen to Justin Bieber because I do not listen to pop in general. Not because I hate him. In fact, his songs are sort of catchy.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Last edited by Jostry at Mar 20, 2011,
Quote by Jostry
I love you.

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
I actually agree.

However, the less we seem to talk about him, the easier things tend to be.
Quote by JoshOnLama
*Can't recognize either trolling thread or real*

I do not troll. I truth.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by JacobTheMe
I actually agree.

We all do. That's why this thread is so fucking pointless and stupid.
Last edited by creeping.death! at Mar 20, 2011,

Mm-hmm.....
Quote by cjmabry
Bahahahaha. Can I sig that?

Quote by Kurt Vonnegut
I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.
Quote by JacobTheMe
I actually agree.

+1

I just try to ignore him.

Of course he's catchy, his songs wouldn't sell if he wasn't.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
At least TS hasn't pulled a Chris Crocker and made a "Leave Justin Alone" video...
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Personally its not hate, its just more like....hmm, his songs have little to no talent involved at all and yet he's now famous and raking it in. Meanwhile, back in the league of doom, I'm busting my ass and writing songs and pouring all my time and effort into said songs and here I sit...in the muthaf*ckin Pit.

If he would maybe, I dunno, use his amazing talent as a drummer and start a band I would respect him. For now, he gets a meh from me.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by Jostry
They are jealous that he is famous and all the girls are attracted to him. They are mad that he dresses like a gangster and flips his hair, and how his music makes him famous. Jealousy.

I do not listen to Justin Bieber because I do not listen to pop in general. Not because I hate him. In fact, his songs are sort of catchy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0&feature=related
Quote by JacobTheMe
I actually agree.

+1

also just so i can throw in an opinion, i'm actually indifferent to him, all i think is that he can play a lot of instruments, he's just listening to the wrong music
he's got talent, but writes crap songs
Quote by BrokenDstring
Personally its not hate, its just more like....hmm, his songs have little to no talent involved at all and yet he's now famous and raking it in. Meanwhile, back in the league of doom, I'm busting my ass and writing songs and pouring all my time and effort into said songs and here I sit...in the muthaf*ckin Pit.

If he would maybe, I dunno, use his amazing talent as a drummer and start a band I would respect him. For now, he gets a meh from me.

He's sub-par.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
yeah your right but what really fucks me off is all the people on you tube who comment on EVERY SINGLE FUCKING VIDEO saying "omgz justin bieber sux lol" and even worse the ones that go along the lines of "lets stop spreading justin biebers name so he stops making music" upon which i rage at the fact that they contradicted themselves so much by mentioning him.

All Publicity is good publicity and those spreading his name constantly are only furthering his spread.

I got nothing against him or his music as i just dont care too much for pop, in fact hes probably better than half the other pop stars out there. He can sing and im pretty sure he doesnt use autotune.
Last edited by CreepingDeath13 at Mar 20, 2011,
Shit Thread is Shit.

Quote by CreepingDeath13
yeah your right but what really fucks me off is all the people on you tube who comment on EVERY SINGLE FUCKING VIDEO saying "omgz justin bieber sux lol" and even worse the ones that go along the lines of "lets stop spreading justin biebers name so he stops making music" upon which i rage at the fact that they contradicted themselves so much be mentioning him.

All Publicity is good publicity

That bugs me too.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
What annoys me is he's a talentless **** and the people who should be making his millions are the minimum-wage workers writing his lyrics, playing the instruments, working the mix table, autotuning his voice, and basically doing everything to make his voice not sound like shit on record.

Meanwhile those guys backing him up with actual talent are eating at burger king and he's off probably buying diamond encrusted xbox controllers.
I hate him because he's an annoying little shit who doesn't deserve the level of fame he has. When he started out he was 15 but looked and sounded like he was 10. He may sound older but he still looks like a little girl. I'll never get why girls are attracted to him. I hate his stupid hair, his stupid face, his stupid voice, and his stupid songs.

Bieber fever is a disease, and people who have it must be cured!
Last edited by jestsumguy at Mar 20, 2011,
I dislike him solely because he compared himself to Kurt Cobain. As if that's not enough to hate someone?
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by coco-loco
I dislike him solely because he compared himself to Kurt Cobain. As if that's not enough to hate someone?

If he is the "Kurt Cobain of his generation", then a shotgun blast to the face should take care of Beiber Fever in no time.

I 100% was never jealous of Justin Bieber, I truthfully just thought he was an annoying moron.

But now I think he's a pretty cool guy with catchy songs, and some not-so-smart people writing his lyrics.

Your little epiphany is lame, and everyone that gets annoyed with all the hate comes up with it.

edit:
Oh and Justin Bieber can actually sing like a fucking boss. My sister showed an unplugged video of him singing and playing guitar... and he's not bad at guitar either. I was actually impressed.
Last edited by Ignite at Mar 20, 2011,
I really don't care about him, I am not a girl nor do I really like pop music all that much so he is not for me anyway. I do think he is talented, but at the same time I could never hear a justin bieber song and a shit would never be given. I don't waste energy hating on music I don't like, I just don't listen to it. End of.

TL;DR TS, stop complaining about people complaining
TS - You speak the truth. It all stems from jealousy.

Either way, I'm sick of Bieber threads. If anything, this belongs in the Bands + Artists > Other forum.

Reported.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by Seref
What annoys me is he's a talentless **** and the people who should be making his millions are the minimum-wage workers writing his lyrics, playing the instruments, working the mix table, autotuning his voice, and basically doing everything to make his voice not sound like shit on record.

Meanwhile those guys backing him up with actual talent are eating at burger king and he's off probably buying diamond encrusted xbox controllers.

You're an idiot. He can obviously sing. That's what got him famous in the first place, you chucklefuck.
Check out my band Disturbed