Humanity needs to unite, call me crazy, deranged, schizophrenic or whatever. But I know something is going on behind the scenes of the World. We have to unite against the Governments and instill a united Government where we work together for the benefit of everyone and not just the individual. Something is happening, I'm not sure, but shit is going down, I'm not sure what it is, nuclear war, planned genocide, it could be anything right now but I know that it will go against us. We have to unite against whatever threatens the people.
Cool story, Plato.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Not gonna happen. Hate to break it to you...
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by CannedBullets
Something is happening, I'm not sure, but shit is going down, I'm not sure what it is,

yo man i was gonna get hammered tonight too, but didnt find out there were bitches until i already went out
Thats the way of life bro. No matter what people say, there is no possible way in a million years people will be able to live in peace. What about the group of people that don't like your idea? They are just gonna rebel against you, and so on.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo
Quote by butterfingers30
Thats the way of life bro. No matter what people say, there is no possible way in a million years people will be able to live in peace. What about the group of people that don't like your idea? They are just gonna rebel against you, and so on.

You mean the corporate bastards? I know, if I try, they will try and use their influence to spread propaganda and to build up a counter-revolutionary force.
They want us to unite into a one world government. personally, I think thats a worse idea than the goverment we have now.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by CannedBullets
Something is happening... I'm not sure what it is,

I hear that.
The argument that we are worse off now than we have been in the past is ridiculous: humanity has been divided since the advent of civilization, the only difference now is that all the paranoid "revolutionaries" of the world have the freedom to voice their conspiracy theories over the internet without fear of persecution.

Throughout history we have faced collapsing governments, genocide, plague, and natural catastrophes but we have always recovered: anything happening today is no different.
Quote by kurt_cobain9
They want us to unite into a one world government. personally, I think thats a worse idea than the goverment we have now.

The Government they want us to unite in is an oppressive Authoritarian regime, the society I want to unite us in is Marx's vision of a perfect society. Humanity may never unite, but something is definitely going on.
Quote by Ignite
Okay TS. Let's unite.

Also, define "we".
inb4 video game system

All of Humanity, but not the rich, they will work against us.
Quote by CannedBullets
All of Humanity, but not the rich, they will work against us.

because the rich don't count as humans?
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Right...
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by ICOG
because the rich don't count as humans?

The rich would not like the idea of not having control over others.
Yeah, because rich = secret global controlling society.

Besides some of the "poor" people are richer than others, if financial positions are the problems getting rid of the "upper class" wouldn't be the end of it.
Quote by CannedBullets
The rich would not like the idea of not having control over others.

so what are you planning on doing with them if you're not going to allow them to be part of your new world order?
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Violence exists as a product of one culture clashing with another; this can be religious, political, or even the differences from one social class to the next.

That said, the only way we can possibly hope to have world peace, is the complete eradication of all cultures except one.

World peace is kind of grim, isn't it?
Quote by ICOG
so what are you planning on doing with them if you're not going to allow them to be part of your new world order?

Take their money and spread it to the poor, duh.

It's ****ing fool proof. There's absolutely no WAY the poor would become rich from the money they got. Because they're poor.
Quote by superunknown
Violence exists as a product of one culture clashing with another; this can be religious, political, or even the differences from one social class to the next.

That said, the only way we can possibly hope to have world peace, is the complete eradication of all cultures except one.

World peace is kind of grim, isn't it?

Yeah, but people would still be complaining.

TS, the world sucks. Yeah. But its going to suck in some special sort of way no matter what. Everything has its pro and cons, and honestly I think the world is improving if anything. So stop trolling and go to bed.
Aldous Huxley would like a word with you.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by Holy Katana
Ololololol.

You should look into anarcho-communism, TS. I think you'd probably dig it.

He should look into Trotskyism. He'd dig it harder.
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, but people would still be complaining.

I was referring more to some sort of idealized ant colony type situation where the only people spared from the purge were those who had EXACTLY the same ideals, and lifestyle. In that sort of situation I can imagine that there would be legitimate peace, but of course, that situation would rely on a static system where there would be absolutely NO change. Not even free thought could be allowed, because as soon as people start to think for themselves, they begin to form independent ideas which eventually evolve into culture.

But in the real world then yeah, pretty much.

I'm sure that someone would find something to be upset about, even if the world was sculpted in their image.
Last edited by superunknown at Mar 20, 2011,
Quote by superunknown
I was referring more to some sort of idealized ant colony type situation where the only people spared from the purge were those who had EXACTLY the same ideals, and lifestyle. In that sort of situation I can imagine that there would be legitimate peace, but of course, that situation would rely on a static system where there would be absolutely NO change. Not even free thought could be allowed, because as soon as people start to think for themselves, they begin to form independent ideas which eventually evolve into culture.

But in the real world then yeah, pretty much.

I'm sure that someone would find something to be upset about, even if the world was sculpted in their image.

They would realize their image is fugly. So then they would want themselves shaped like the world, so i'd be back to square one.