Page 1 of 3
Hey Pit, although I know not everyone here is in college I'm a freshman [first year] this year and was wondering if anyone had any ridiculous stories. Tonight was probably my craziest, or at least most unbelievable.

About an hour i was playing a video game and my room mate was asleep and a girl walks into my room naked and locks the door. I turn around puzzled and said hello and she stared at me blankly and says "uhh sorry" and unlocks the door and walks out. I left it at that figuring she was completely wasted and continued playing. About a half hour later I got up to go to the bathroom and heard voices in my friends room so i walked in to see what was up and the girl was laying on his desk passed out and he and my other friend were trying to get her clothed with just an undershirt he had and some basketball shorts. We successfully dressed her and layed her in my friends bed and gave her water. She wasn't really cognitive but we found her purse and cloths in the hall so we went into her purse and got her ID card with her name and found her phone as well. I went through the texts respectfully and called one of the girls who's names came up repeatedly and explained to her the situation and that we were trying to help her. She gave us the name of her room mate so i called her and explained the situation to her as well and asked where she lived so we could take her there. After gathering her belongings and putting them into a bag we woke her up and tried to explain to her what was going on and at this point she was drunk but able to handle being told things, although she was still being goofy. My friend grabbed her bag of stuff and i picked her up and we carried her across the campus to her dorm and got in with her ID card and then layed her on her bed with a note explaining roughly what happened, as well as our names and numbers if she had any questions or anything. Overall it was just madness and I can't believe it happened.

So pit, i challenge you to top this, granted this isn't exactly crazy in that i myself was drunk or out of it, but just a crazy story/experience that upon being heard few would believe i'd imagine.
Currently Playing:
Arma 2/3, Dayz, GW2, GTA, Splinter Cell, ESO, FF:X, Pokemon X
Went home on a friday night, did my homework, and went to bed.
Check out my band Disturbed
So, it was St. Patrick's Day right? It was Thursday and about 6:00 p.m. I went to my Geology class. I took notes and shit. It was out of control!!!

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
same as your story exept im not in college we almost hooked up(til i realised she was drunk) and i didnt have to go through her things to get her home
okay its kinda different from your story
I fucked bitches and got money.

JK, I'M 14

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by SKArface McDank
inb4 TS raped and posted this story as an alibi

shit, you don't miss a thing.

Contribution: A few years ago me and some other freshmen had this house party. It was going fine until a few dudes started jumping over the beer pong tables out back and, being that they were drunk, knocking the tables over with tons of cans/bottles on 'em. That and and some people started puking out front on the streets. About this time, people from a house a few doors down showed up to our party, took our beer and went back, all without most people noticing. When word got around, my roommate grabbed his paintball gun and went and shot up the neighbors house. Soon after this Cops got called cause of noise people out back came in yellin "Cops". Everyone shut the hell up and the cops knocked on the door. At this point everyone knew my roommate shot up the other hosue and we all thought the cops were gonna arrest someone. No one answered for like 3 minutes. People were under beds, in beds, in closets, bathrooms hiding. Finally someone over 21 answers the door and the cops say, "Next time theres a cop at your door, answer it. We saw the people outside puking and we know there's a party here. Quiet down." They then walk away, back to their car. Everyone proceeded to shit bricks of joy.
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Last edited by axethrower13 at Mar 20, 2011,
A couple years ago I lived in a house with 7 other guys. We threw a party, and apparently a couple decided to bone each other in a lounge area we had on our 3rd floor. The girl was butt naked, the guy was fully clothed (just pulled it out through his fly). I went up to my room to grab more beer and found them banging, they noticed but didn't stop. We ended up getting a bunch of my roommates to try to make it awkward for them. One roommate decided to stand behind the chick and smack her ass while she was riding him cowgirl.

She invited him to join in...

We ended up pulling her off him, forcing her to get dressed, and kicking them both out on the street.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
cops, alcohol, girls, where am i, wait wat, the end.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
I've walked in on my friend and his girlfriend having sex about 10 times now in the past 2 months. First time was awkward, but now we just act like nothing's happening. And now everyone does it. You'd think they'd invest in a lock or something.

L.F.C
Quote by tubatom868686
One time I sneezed and pooped in my pants at someones house. It fell down my pantleg onto the floor. I blamed it on the dog. They believed me
Quote by supersac
same as your story exept im not in college we almost hooked up(til i realised she was drunk)

Wat.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
Tl;dr

TS encountered a drunk girl.....
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
Here is one that will definitely top all of you:

So it's the first weekend of the second semester, and we decide we are going to get all the people who never drink on our floor to go out and party with us. We decide to use our friend's house. We get everyone on my floor to go (50+ people including the RA). For the essentials, we obtain 15 cases of pisswater, and 6 handles of vodka. So it's an hour long drive to the house. We all eventually get there, and we start drinking. Me and 4 others go to smoke a joint in the garage, and a neighbor sees us through the windows. We think nothing of it. I go back inside, down 6 beers and take a shot. Right after I slam the glass down, we see flashlights outside. The potdealer makes a run for it, gets caught the second he gets out in the lawn. I should mention at this point that this house shouldn't technically be occupied because no one lives there ever. There is one piece of furniture, which is a beer pong table. And it's in a gated community. One of the girls with us is 17, andtherefore out past curfew, and when we answer the door, she gets arrested. (there were events in the middle there but much more boring) Cops say that they will be back in 10 minutes to breathalyze everyone in the house. They let the dealer go cause they had nothing on him. After they leave, we make the largest exodus ever seen since the jews left egypt. 2 minutes and the place was empty. We all somehow get back in one piece, and then go out again the next night.
Quote by basitar92

So it's the first weekend of the second semester, and we decide we are going to get all the people who never drink on our floor to go out and party with us. We decide to use our friend's house. We get everyone on my floor to go (50+ people including the RA). For the essentials, we obtain 15 cases of pisswater, and 6 handles of vodka. So it's an hour long drive to the house. We all eventually get there, and we start drinking. Me and 4 others go to smoke a joint in the garage, and a neighbor sees us through the windows. We think nothing of it. I go back inside, down 6 beers and take a shot. Right after I slam the glass down, we see flashlights outside. The potdealer makes a run for it, gets caught the second he gets out in the lawn. I should mention at this point that this house shouldn't technically be occupied because no one lives there ever. There is one piece of furniture, which is a beer pong table. And it's in a gated community. One of the girls with us is 17, andtherefore out past curfew, and when we answer the door, she gets arrested. (there were events in the middle there but much more boring) Cops say that they will be back in 10 minutes to breathalyze everyone in the house. They let the dealer go cause they had nothing on him. After they leave, we make the largest exodus ever seen since the jews left egypt. 2 minutes and the place was empty. We all somehow get back in one piece, and then go out again the next night.

Man you sure are like the coolest dude ever
Quote by basitar92

Cool story, bro.
My Set-Up Thus Far:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard (ebony)
-Fender DeVille Hot Rod 112
-BOSS Grunge pedal

BAYSIDE IS A CULT
One time I tried to get into college.

Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
nothing too unbelievable for me, but one time i spent close to 45 minutes with this one guy trying to figure out the most practical way to play Hangar 18 on a banjo.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
once woke up on the eurostar. ended up having a nice (but expensive) weekend in paris.
now extra flamey
So last night... I watched Basketball, UFC, AND listened to dubstep all at the same time while I laid in bed. COLLEGE IS CRAAAZZZYYYYY
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
We had a street party so big they called the riot police.

sigh...
dreaminmusic. seems like you handled the situation pretty responsibly. next time u might be the naked person. u never know
Blues, classical, metal. Who says you cant love all 3?
i'll get back to y'all in a few weeks. this is the first thunder/derby that i'm 21 for. so i'm bound to get into all types of shenanigans. basically, i will be so unbelievably intoxicated that the only thing keeping me from being arrested will be the sheer number of people around.
#DTWD
lol wats colledge ???

Nah brah, im still in high school, but cool story TS. Should've tried hooking up with her, naw meen?
pinga
I find myself too busy writing essays, reading, or working off my student loans to have all these crazy stories. But I always have the Pit to give me a laugh on the things I miss out on. I love you guys.
TS you had the perfect chance to lose your virginity but didnt take it!? why not?!
same with the other guy that posted about a drunk girl
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I went to a party. Got VERY drunk. Woke up the next morning in the bed of someones pickup ( I dunno who's pickup it was), 6 blocks away from the party.
Quote by CreepingDeath13

i like how you're 14 and already a ruthless pit monkey

And that he signed up a month before turning twelve...

I don't have any intersting stories, since I'm still in my last year of upper secondary.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
On Halloween my roommate, my neighbor, our friend and I were waiting outside our dorm for some friends before we were heading out to party. Since my dorm is on Greek Row, these 3 drunk frat guys walk up to us and start shit for no reason. Just before shit got real, we hear someone yell "OH SHIT! THE TELETUBBIES ARE HERE! SHIT'S ON!" and we look to see our four friends, who are all huge football stars from high school, walking down the street straight pimpin in teletubbie suits. When they walked up, the frat guys scattered and we continued to go party with the teletubbies

Might post more in a bit
no offence guys, but none of these stories are particularly impressive.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Don't really have any crazy stories. Once went to math class stoned off my ass. Figured it might make things not suck so much. Boy was I wrong. That shit sucked so much and everyone probably knew that I was baked. I was flying through space man. That's about it really, nothing to exciting.
my spanish teacher was they guy that got paid for helping out all the people who got completely shitfaced get home and whatnot. He has this one story he always tells me.

It was right when Halo 2 came out (yea, he's a really young teacher ) and they were going to drink every time they got a double kill or more or if they won. They played Rockets and SWAT all night so they racked up kills really quick. One of his friends (who was a notorious druggie) decided to lace a few guys drinks with pcp. They go completely insane. They smear shit on the walls, tv, xbox, anything they could find. And then they start throwing up uncontrollably from bad beer. So when the havoc was over, my teacher had to strip them all down, carry them outside, and hose them off with a garden hose before he put them to bed. The druggie got expelled and had to clean up everything.
POST RAWK
Last edited by crazywatermelon at Mar 20, 2011,
I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then, I failed to get into uni, then posted a really long paragraph on UG about it. Then,
I'm not a partier and I don't drink so no, not a lot of stories.

My first night there some people were smoking weed across the hall and it was getting in my room. Sounds normal to me now but it was an interesting first night.

It's been fun but nothing crazy.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Page 1 of 3