Still clearning out a few bits...

Customised Fender Stratocaster Squier with 100w Marshall Amp (£300 + p&p)

This Fender has been upgraded with two Kent Armstrong pickups and a Seymour Duncan Hot Rail. The wiring, fretboard and components have all been professionally upgraded too.

The amp is a Marshall MG100DFX that includes onboard effects such as distortion, delay and chorus.

Both in great condition aside from a chip on the guitar paintwork and a few scratches on the body. Amp is almost mint!

The guitar comes with a stand

Washburn D10N with Hard Case (£90 + p&p)

Dreadnaught size body for a huge sound. This guitar plays really well despite a few scuff marks.

Antoni Violin with Case, bow and upgraded srtrings (£55 + p&p)

Korg Tuner & Metronome (£10 + p&p)

I'm in Birmingham and am happy for trading and pickup, just PM me
Pics of the Antoni Violin?
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
Interested in the violin... trade for an ernie ball wah?
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
Dammit dunlop >.<
Gd luck with the sale
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
Ship to canada?
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
yeah i could ship to Canada but wouldnt the postage be incredible?!
Still have these bits for sale if anyone's interested?

Currently searching for a good MIDID pedal (like a Bheringer FCB1010) if anyone can trade?
It's an Antoni full size violin with pirastro strings on that should still have a few months life left.

It's in excellent condition with case and bow. Only selling because I upgraded after a year and a half of lessons.
Yeah it's a debut. Forgot to mention that I upgraded the bow and tailpiece too. Can't remember if my teacher changed the bridge though. I've also got a starter book I'd throw in.

Basically with strings, bow, tailpiece, book and standard outfit it'd be around 95 new. So I'd take 50 or happy to trade something.
Sorry Duv, I'm over yardley way. It's a Korg CA-1 chromatic tuner (boxed with instructions) and a Korg MA-30 metronome.
Yeah Duv, still got the metronome and tuner if you're interested?