Page 1 of 2
My response:

"Aww.. man!"
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Bloody hell.... When will it end?
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Ehm, there are earthquakes all the time all over the world.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.html

Did you even look at the list?

Most of them are Japan, followed by some NZ.

Guess what? They're called aftershocks. They happen when a country has a BIG quake

Japan 9.0, NZ 7.1 etc etc.

They're not 'all over the world' at all.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
Did you even look at the list?

Most of them are Japan, followed by some NZ.

Guess what? They're called aftershocks. They happen when a country has a BIG quake

Japan 9.0, NZ 7.1 etc etc.

They're not 'all over the world' at all.

There are 1-4 of those earthquakes you flew off the handle about every day.

Yes, the majority are after shocks, there has also been earthquakes in Arkansas, Puerto Rico and Canada today.

Also, Taiwan.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Mar 20, 2011,
Quote by N_J_B_B
My response:

"Aww.. man!"

Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Does it blow anyone else away? Earthquakes that is. Its ****in weird to think that when the Earth just does something it does naturally, thousands of people die. And its just something we as humans have to deal with.

"Whats in the paper today, Calvin?"
"Oh its nothing, the Earth twitched and killed !0,000 people."
"Oh, that again.

Let me make clear, I'm not making light of the Japanese situation, just saying Earthquakes are really bizarre.
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by SKArface McDank

Who the **** are you?
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by axethrower13
Does it blow anyone else away? Earthquakes that is. Its ****in weird to think that when the Earth just does something it does naturally, thousands of people die. And its just something we as humans have to deal with.

"Whats in the paper today, Calvin?"
"Oh its nothing, the Earth twitched and killed !0,000 people."
"Oh, that again.

Let me make clear, I'm not making light of the Japanese situation, just saying Earthquakes are really bizarre.

The power of the universe really is amazing isn't it?
Quote by axethrower13
Who the **** are you?

Dexter Gary Morgan sir, read the title.
the facepalm was directed at the philipinnes, for being jelly of the attention japan was getting.

wonder what the next fault is that gets affected by the movement

and who the **** are you?
Quote by djentman
Earthquakes happen

Whole.Lees.Hit.

Epic contribution is epic.

Quote by SKArface McDank
Dexter Gary Morgan sir, read the title.
the facepalm was directed at the philipinnes, for being jelly of the attention japan was getting.

wonder what the next fault is that gets affected by the movement

and who the **** are you?

Did...did you just say, "jelly?" Between that and the Mandy Moore avatar, for someone named Dexter, you sure sound like a girl.
Quote by drop-dead666
Last edited by axethrower13 at Mar 20, 2011,
Since the thread was started there has been an earthquake near Indonesia as well. There are always a lot of earthquakes. Do you honestly believe every single one is in the media?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Since the thread was started there has been an earthquake near Indonesia as well. There are always a lot of earthquakes. Do you honestly believe every single one is in the media?

You're like the batman of Earthquakes. You stay up late, watching ever closely for Earthquakes across the globe. "Finally, an Earthquake!" you say. You spring into action, letting us grateful Pit Dwellers know

You sir, are a hero.

<----You
Quote by drop-dead666
Quote by axethrower13
You're like the batman of Earthquakes. You stay up late, watching ever closely for Earthquakes across the globe. "Finally, an Earthquake!" you say. You spring into action, letting us grateful Pit Dwellers know

You sir, are a hero.

<----You

stop being a dick.

seismic activity is bound to continue for a bit after the massive japanese shift, hope there's no loss of life or property.
Quote by akack
stop being a dick.

seismic activity is bound to continue for a bit after the massive japanese shift, hope there's no loss of life or property.

I'm not being a dick, dude. I'm having fun. Its late at night and I'm bored. So take a chill pill and stop taking things too seriously

edit:the batman shit anyway. not so much the mandy moore stuff, that was legitimate
Quote by drop-dead666
Quote by axethrower13

Did...did you just say, "jelly?" Between that and the Mandy Moore avatar, for someone named Dexter, you sure sound like a girl.

this is being a dick. if flaming/trolling is your idea of fun, it doesn't matter how late at night it is, its just annoying.

EDIT: the guy you flamed was stupid too, **** this thread
Last edited by akack at Mar 20, 2011,
Quote by axethrower13
Whole.Lees.Hit.

Epic contribution is epic.

hes just some sad-attempt-at-trolling douche rejected by the punk forum, dont mind him
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by akack
this is being a dick. if flaming/trolling is your idea of fun, it doesn't matter how late at night it is, its just annoying.

You need to stop getting annoyed by something so little. Smoke some ganja man

Quote by DempseyPunk
hes just some sad-attempt-at-trolling douche rejected by the punk forum, dont mind him

i lol'd

see, now you're gettin it! its late, nothing is happening in the pit, lets lighten up!
Quote by drop-dead666
Quote by axethrower13
You need to stop getting annoyed by something so little. Some some ganja man

check da edit mon.

im out let this thread die
I found the batman post humorous

my 2 cents
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by axethrower13
I'm not being a dick, dude. I'm having fun. Its late at night and I'm bored. So take a chill pill and stop taking things too seriously

edit:the batman shit anyway. not so much the mandy moore stuff, that was legitimate

It's 11am here and you're still a dick.
Quote by SKArface McDank
i lol'd this thread went douche pretty fast.

who the **** longs to be accepted by a punk forum?

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/zoom/?view=eveday&lon=142&lat=38

The failed attempts at trolling more or less seemed like a cry for attention. At least thats what I took it for.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Screw this thread... I felt an earthquake the second i highlighted the thread name and had to rush to hold the tv. Coincidence? I think not!!!

...I'm tired of earthquakes, been having them for days now.

EDIT: Time lapse animation of the earthquakes/aftershocks here in Japan.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Mar 20, 2011,
Quote by DempseyPunk
The failed attempts at trolling more or less seemed like a cry for attention. At least thats what I took it for.

youre bad at reading shit then man

i went into a thread about punk being dead, expressed my opinion, on the fact that punk had died, and hardly anyone produces good punk music anymore, and all the bitches started moaning
wait wait, are you two fighting now?

this thread is lolz
Quote by drop-dead666
well at 3:12PM i declare it a fight

and im very surprised you didnt fire back with how punk is still alive and thriving
The Pacific ring of fire is very shaky in a good year. This is a domino effect simply because the shock of one earhtquake can lead to another earthquake miles and miles away.
Damn you supermoon!!!!
Damn you to hell!!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I hope the people aren't shaken up too much over this.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Some ones gonna have to go underground have a stern talking to with the mole people about the contract, this is complete BS.

OT: hope no one got hurt, not quite sure how powerful a 6.4 is
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Page 1 of 2