guys i need to know your opinions on my cover and what should i improve on and what parts do i have to improve on pls answer its ok if u comment bad as long as ure telling the truth anyways ive been playing for almost 2 years now and this is the hardest song i can do so far http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMtGA8VYCdI here is the link and if u want to comment on the vid in youtube pls make it a good comment
metalmanica\m/
This should be in techniques indeed. The song will get better and better if you keep practising it, and moving on with more challenging songs. Try picking every note. Try other techniqes than tapping to produce that same sound...

Just experiment buddy
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
that's pretty frickin' good for only 2 years...

just basically keep doing what you're doing, practice it more and it'll get better. But as i said, it's pretty darn good already.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?