Hello Pit

I know many of you have opinions of many, many things and I need you all to come together and help me create a persuasive essay for English. I haven't a clue what to argue about at all, it has to be on one subject and has to have 3 for or against arguments and a refutation.

So Pit, please help me.
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

I see what you did there and I must say good idea.
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

good shout by denfilade

also you could argue that downloading is killing the music industry, then say that it's not...
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Talk about how rock and roll ain't noise pollution.
Then refute it by blasting it in the middle of class.

On a more serious note... that religion argument sounds like a good one.

And on a trolling note... Why you need a new amp with a potted plant on top of it.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Last edited by PsiGuy60 at Mar 20, 2011,
Quote by denfilade
Give three points on how religion can reform mankind, but then refute it by saying religion is slavery.

I was about to say this, but then I looked at his sig!!!

I'll give a +1 instead
My Set-Up Thus Far:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard (ebony)
-Fender DeVille Hot Rod 112
-BOSS Grunge pedal

BAYSIDE IS A CULT
decriminalization of marijuana
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Video games is killing our younger generations.

Then refute it by saying they are social activities and many of them are educational.
i like the religion one actually, say that in times of desperation, religion can hold together a nation, then refute it by saying wars fought over religion tear nations apart.
I'd say the pit would be most useful in writing an essay about how the marshal mg series sucks and why the peavey 6505 kicks ass
I think the religion one is the way to go.
Thanks and that refutation is damned good!
Quote by postmortem2006

Quote by guitarxo
This

Although true, i find that whenever anyone tries to make a school project about it, they just come off as a pothead. It has to be done really carefully. Also, ever since I read Meths' blog, my opinion has been that every drug should be made legal.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking