Hey, picked this amp up yesterday from mikeb2817

I don't really know much about the amp other than its an all tube amp made by stinger, which have been taken over by Desalvo.

You've probs seen this on here before but in case you haven't the tubes are 2 el34, 2 12ax7 1 bh7

The amp really does have a marshal voicing on the drive channel, and the clean has can either have some bite or be really smooth.

I picked this up for £150 including 4 switch footswitch. Tubes have been ugraded to Electro Harmoixs and the speaker to a celestion greenback.

Now time for the pic's

Overall i've looking for a tube amp ever since I bought my MIA strat to complement the sound of the guitar and as soon as this popped up for such a low price I couldn't refuse. I just need to wait till band practice to crank it now!!

Guitars:
Fender American Standard Strat 2009 Limited Edition
Ibanez Gak30

Amps
Jcm 800 2203 '82

Pedals:
John bull jr overdrive
Boss Equalizer GE-7
Boss TU-3
Boss CH1

My Band
http://www.myspace.com/hereliesnuggetband
HNAD!

i thought it looked a LOT like a marshall, without the marshall logo.

nice vox too xD
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
HNAD! Never heard of Stinger, but I think some of the best gear is the oddity stuff that no one's heard of but still sounds good.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
HNAD. I'm sensing a straight up Marshall clone? It looks exactly like a 900 combo. That's what I thought it was at first.

HNAD again!

EDIT: JCM2000 401. Not a 900.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
glad you like it mate, i found it to be fantastic
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Fender Greta + 1x12 Homemade cabinet - For sale PM for details.
Gibson Les Paul Studio 2013 - Goldtop
Washburn Idol WMISTD
Ibanez RG LTD450CB1
Tanglewood TSE505
Zoom G2.1Nu
Dunlop CryBaby Wah
that has the exact same control layout as a ashton viper 50. are the companies related?
HNAD!

Reminds me oh-so-very-much of my Randall. Layout's the exact same (minus the dual footswitch; my Randall's only got the 1 midi-style switch), down to the bias point (and it even is the same).
Amps
Randall RG50TC, Roland Cube 15x

Guitar
LTD MH-100QM, Washburn X12

Effects and Etc.
Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss FV-500H, Ibanez TS7, Ibanez PH7, dbx 31-band EQ, ISP Decimator
Quote by wryan89
that has the exact same control layout as a ashton viper 50. are the companies related?

Probably using the same OEM