hey guys!

could you help me choose between these 3 guitars??

Schecter Hellraiser Special C-1: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-Guitar-Research-Hellraiser-Special-C-1-Electric-Guitar-430479-i1531349.gc

Schecter Damien Elite Avenger FR: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-Guitar-Research-Damien-Elite-Avenger-FR-Electric-Guitar-H70196-i1710246.gc

Epiphone Korina Flying V: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Korina-Flying-V--1958--Electric-Guitar-100326985-i1149941.gc

Thanks!

PD: I have a Bugera v55 & and in no interest to change it
Damn dude I remember when the original hellraiser avenger was like $800. I would go with the avenger dude my friend had one that was real nice but then he moved and stopped playing guitar.

It was sad because he had just gotten a strat played by clapton (not sig) that played nice and had like 4 other guitars
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
i'd go for the avenger
GEAR:
Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special HH
Ibanez RGA-32
Peavey Vypyr 15
Line 6 Pod Studio GX + Pod Farm
well, it comes down to if you want a Floyd Rose or not, and if you want EMG pickups or not, and a V-shape guitar or not.
what are your influences (I'm expecting quite a bit of metal)
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Check out the scheckter tempest since your leaning to that brand. Its a solid guitar. But it really depends on what sound your going for.
hey guys! well, yeah, randomhero nailed it xp. Influences: Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, SOAD, Megadeth, and i also like GreenDay

I really love how V's look, and I'd definitely would LOVE a FR, but I don't know about the EMGs, they're "lifeless" . So, what would you recommend for 500-600 with a FR and without EMGs? (it's gotta be sexy too )
Don't buy a guitar for its looks.
Buy it for tone and playability.
You can get screwed pretty badly if you buy an epiphone, but if you take care of it right it can be your best guitar.

I'd go for the Hellraiser, but that's purely based on the fact i haven't played an Avenger
Quote by MazzJaster
hey guys! well, yeah, randomhero nailed it xp. Influences: Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, SOAD, Megadeth, and i also like GreenDay

I really love how V's look, and I'd definitely would LOVE a FR, but I don't know about the EMGs, they're "lifeless" . So, what would you recommend for 500-600 with a FR and without EMGs? (it's gotta be sexy too )

You could check out some of the randy rhoads jacksons. I've played a few and they're pretty damn nice with no emg's. Depending on which model you look at they will either have seymour duncans or duncan designed

EDIT: I agree with David, I have a Schecter Tempest and It suits me just great, I'm looking at a V but I still love it.
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
Last edited by soulsablaze at Mar 20, 2011,
nah man xp but thanks! it's just that i want a new guitar I can wear out myself
Have you tried these all out? Don't buy a guitar for looks or tone. Buy a guitar for feel and quality (if your price is right). You can always change pickups, and an amp is most of your tone anyway. Make sure you love playing the guitar above all else.