Page 1 of 6
Semi inspired by that other cartoon thread

If you could kill/get rid of by other methods any cartoon character, who would it be?

I would choose Squidward because HE IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING
cat
That bitch in your avatar.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
you think squidward's bad?

However, the character I hate the MOST of all cartoons I've ever seen and whom I wish eternal damnation upon is this guy:

Last edited by CoreysMonster at Mar 20, 2011,
Quote by CoreysMonster
you think squidward's bad?

I actually like them except for Orko and even then, I hate Squidward more. I wish he would get made into calamari or something. Him and his stupid clarinet.

Ahhh you edited your post, I gotta agree with that.
cat
If characters from anime count, then Yamcha. He's so goddamn useless in DBZ. Far less during DB, but the amount of nothing he does in DBZ is really impressive.

There's probably more, but he's the first that came to mind.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
gees, you guys like bullying missus Xo...

the cartoon i hate the most is that old fart from family guy.... i can´t laugh to that!
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Quote by MAC2322
If characters from anime count, then Yamcha. He's so goddamn useless in DBZ. Far less during DB, but the amount of nothing he does in DBZ is really impressive.

There's probably more, but he's the first that came to mind.

Saiyan Saga, Android Saga. After that he became useless in battle. And that's after the show sucked anyway.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by guitarxo

If you could kill/get rid of by other methods any cartoon character, who would it be?

I would choose Squidward because HE IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING

Dude, Squidward already killed himself, didn't you hear about that one? I really don't like any of the Looney Toon characters, so I'd be fine without them.
This piece of shit.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Saiyan Saga, Android Saga. After that he became useless in battle. And that's after the show sucked anyway.

Saiyan Saga: Turned to dust by saibemen. First to die.

Android Saga: Gets the shit beaten out of him by androids numerous times.

I don't see how either of these are exactly noteworthy.
Probably Mandark (Susan) from Dexter's Lab. Woldn't kill the gjy, but I'd love to lock him in a cell to stop that annoying laugh, lol.

Have a good one,
Phoenix
WHATTHEBRUCE?HOWCANYOUHATESQUIDWARD?!?!?! WHAT KIND OF BLASPHEMY IS THIS!!! Oh, and I'd kill everything from American Dad and Ben 10.
Originally Posted by Bovaiveu:

This is my guitar. There are not many like it, and this one is mine. My guitar is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. Me without my guitar, is useless. Need I say more?
Quote by MAC2322
Saiyan Saga: Turned to dust by saibemen. First to die.

Android Saga: Gets the shit beaten out of him by androids numerous times.

I don't see how either of these are exactly noteworthy.

It was the lulz.

I was actually thinking of Tien anyway. Course he didn't do much, either. Anyhow, I don't think any of them are really necessary to battle throughout the series, but they're still important characters. All the other characters got screwed.
Quote by vintage x metal

On topic, I'd kill Zoidberg.
Quote by vintage x metal

Scrappy. Fucking. Doo.

WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
On topic, I'd kill Zoidberg.

Seriously? Zoidberg is my favorite character on the show.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Seriously? Zoidberg is my favorite character on the show.

+1
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Rockinguitar
WHATTHEBRUCE?HOWCANYOUHATESQUIDWARD?!?!?! WHAT KIND OF BLASPHEMY IS THIS!!! Oh, and I'd kill everything from American Dad and Ben 10.

WHATTHEBRUCE?HOWCANYOUHATEBEN10?!!?!?!?!111WHATKINDOFBLASPHEMYISTHIS?!?!?!?!?!!?
Oh, and I'd kill everything from every show that you like and I didnt enjoy watching.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by hildesaw
Dude, Squidward already killed himself, didn't you hear about that one?

Wait what...

Oh I would also kill this guy

(Gordon not Thomas in case it isn't clear)
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Mar 20, 2011,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
It was the lulz.

I was actually thinking of Tien anyway. Course he didn't do much, either. Anyhow, I don't think any of them are really necessary to battle throughout the series, but they're still important characters. All the other characters got screwed.

Tien kept Cell at bay long enough for everyone to get their shit together. At least he got a moment of glory.
Quote by guitarxo
Wait what...

There's this creepypasta about an intern at nickolodeon who was viewing a new episode during production which supposedly someone turned into squidward commiting suicide and interlaced the video with pictures of murdered children.

It's obviously fake.
Quote by CoreysMonster
There's this creepypasta about an intern at nickolodeon who was viewing a new episode during production which supposedly someone turned into squidward commiting suicide and interlaced the video with pictures of murdered children.

It's obviously fake.

Oh ok. I thought I missed an episode or something, that would be terrible.
cat
I squidward!
Can't think of anyone off the top of my head really. I know there's a bunch but nobody springs to mind for some reason.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.

He was the most socially awkward anxiety prone pussy to ever grace the cartoon land. Even spongbob has more confidence than Doug will ever have and he's even sexing up a hot squirl from Texas.

He misses every chance he can get to be with Patty Mayonnaise and gets bullied by some green asshole with a leather jacket.

Doug is the worst character to ever exist. The only thing he taught kids in his cartoon was 'having social anxiety is cool' and to have a dumb ass super hero identity to hide your real issues as a teenage boy in middle school.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Jack Off Jill
It was the lulz.

Tien was ****ing bro tier in DB it took Goku ages to surpass him, even when he became useless Tien was a ****ing bro to the end, he went all out on Nappa even after losing a ****ing ARM, he exhausted every last ounce of strength to hold Cell at bay knowing full well he was gonna get ****ed to pieces when he tired out

While the saiyans powered up and fused, while yamcha and krillen gave up the life of fighting, Tien kept training, he never quit, despite being the underdog

Tien is the manliest character in the series and you know it
Last edited by Ichikurosaki at Mar 20, 2011,
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Tien was ****ing bro tier in DB it took Goku ages to surpass him, even when he became useless Tien was a ****ing bro to the end, he went all out on Nappa even after losing a ****ing ARM, he exhausted every last ounce of strength to hold Cell at bay knowing full well he was gonna get ****ed to pieces when he tired out

are you shitting me?

Muten Roshi is the manliest of all characters.

Need proof?

I GOT FUCKING PROOF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-fdR6ydm1Q
Quote by Ichikurosaki

This.
He's also bald and has a third eye. Brutal!

Say goodnight to the world...
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. "

TURBO BASS get.
Last.fm My Original Musics
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I don't deny Roshi is a boss, he's easily the best comic relief in the entire shounen fighter genre as far as i'm concerned

but manly? nah

Quote by Ichikurosaki
I don't deny Roshi is a boss, he's easily the best comic relief in the entire shounen fighter genre as far as i'm concerned

but manly? nah

You were saying?!
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.