i turned off New Grass Revival for this? i'm not sure if this is supposed to be a joke or what, but it's in the wrong forum, mister tyrant king guy.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
terrible, sorry.
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
Facebooked lmao
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
So we see.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
I feel bad, Sorry mate, It was a good attempt.
Tone down the cockyness a bit, people round here have very high standards when it comes to shred. Well anything in all reality, metal forums doesn't take kindly to bad music.

Now onto your piece im assuming you would like some criticism.
Firstly you need to clean up your playing a bit, your not really articulating your notes the best. Your backing track and your lead don't sound to be really in the same key or in time with each other. If you want to improve a solo just drop it over a key you know how to play well it tends to work out better. Hope this helps look forward to seeing where you improve in your next vid
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
*facepalm*
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Hey changed the video. I critiqued it because it was still in my history from yesterday
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2