I'm looking for some good headphones for practice but its a minefield. Can anyone recommend good headphones on a budget?
Quote by JohnnyRainbow
Pretty expensive though arent they?

Well, what's your budget and what type of headphone are you looking for?
As low as possible, I was hoping to have a limit of €50. I need them for practice at night, but i want good sound quality.
AKG also do pretty well for budget stuff.

Most of the major names in audio will do a budget line of products. If it's just for practise and on a budget I assume you're not after the creme de la creme so anything about £30 (or the euro equivalent) should do you nicely.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
50 euros is quite low, you're not gonna get real studio-capable headphones for that. Try and raise is to 100, then you'll be able to get a KRK KNS 6400, Sennheiser HD 280, or Shure SRH 440. Those will probably work well enough, still I recommend trying them to see which one suits you best.
If I'm high, does that make me a Flying Dutchman?

Legal weed, windmills, clogs, and speed cameras. Welcome to the Netherlands!
Quote by McGryphon
50 euros is quite low, you're not gonna get real studio-capable headphones for that. Try and raise is to 100, then you'll be able to get a KRK KNS 6400, Sennheiser HD 280, or Shure SRH 440. Those will probably work well enough, still I recommend trying them to see which one suits you best.

Don't think he's looking for studio-capable. He already said it's for practice at night but he'd like something that doesn't completely suck.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Superlux 668B under 50 eur, i am selling my Senn HD555 because of them, it is not like the slux is better but it is in the ballpark for third price.
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Quote by McGryphon

Define 'studio-capable headphones'...

As far as I'm concerned, 'studio-capable headphones' means something comfortable that can go up to high volumes and block out a lot of noise... anyone who considers headphones a valid 'studio-capable' way of mixing needs to open their eyes (or ears, I guess).
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Get the Sennheiser HD280s. If you can go up in price a bit, go for AKG 240MKIIs or some decent Beyers. Skip on any AKGs under the MKIIs, especially the 240s (The gold plated ones). THEY ARE NOT THE SAME!
G&L Legacy
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez RG20thDY
Ibanez RG25thFP
Agile Septor Elite 727
Fender Evil Twin / Mesa 412
EVH 5150 III Mini / Avatar 212