Page 1 of 2
When I posted in this thread.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
My life's just dandy. I take comfort in knowing that yours is shit. But don't worry, you'll die soon.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Everyone always gets fucked up

But has anyone ever fucked down?

/philosoraptor
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I've ****ed up more times than I can count, but no regrets. Each botched effort is just a lesson to improve your life on.
Quote by padgea7x
My life's just dandy. I take comfort in knowing that yours is shit. But don't worry, you'll die soon.

You're at the top of your UG posting game today, good sir.

I've literally lol'd at every post I've seen of yours today.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by itchy guitar

/philosoraptor

missionary?
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Made out with my ex at a party last friday.. yup
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Quote by sjones
You're at the top of your UG posting game today, good sir.

I've literally lol'd at every post I've seen of yours today.

Well fucketydoo

I know what you're thinking, why did I choose that picture? Because I couldn't find a more enthusiastic one and because there seems to be a guy behind him having intercourse

Quote by Colgate Total
Let me know you ****ed up bad.

I fucked up bad.

Quote by Colgate Total
Tell me how you recovered from it.

You never recover from it. Life sucks.
Last edited by Jon777 at Mar 20, 2011,
Quote by itchy guitar

/philosoraptor

All the way down to the bottom of the barrel, which, depending on your tastes, could feature STD-ridden heroin addicts, crackwhores, old men in leather undies, or various other unsavoury types.

But it's ok, a course of antibiotics and some self-esteem boosting activities such as laughing at those less fortunate (the people you paid to sleep with), and you'll be right as rain.

I hope that cheered you up, TS.

In all seriousness, though, it will pass. Everyone messes up sometimes, and it feels awful for a while, but the more stuff you do and the more time passes, the more confidence you'll have that what's past is past, and just because it happened once doesn't mean it will ever happen again.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
When I play nazi zombies and then I stay in one room for too many rounds and get killed
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by padgea7x

Well fucketydoo

I know what you're thinking, why did I choose that picture? Because I couldn't find a more enthusiastic one and because there seems to be a guy behind him having intercourse

You're welcome.
i spit my Copenhagen into my beer last night. Then proceeded to take a drink from the beer and Copenhagen filled bottle. I ****ed Up.
::type i'm here to stir the $h!t

Quote by LordBishek

You're welcome.

I found him, he wasn't clapping fast enough for me. I liked the Gary Busey one of that though

I've ruined my life; I've ruined my relationship; I've ruined my reputation. I'm gonna ****ing die.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
I've ruined my life; I've ruined my relationship; I've ruined my reputation. I'm gonna ****ing die.

What happened? Spit it out, toothpaste guy.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by padgea7x
I found him, he wasn't clapping fast enough for me. I liked the Gary Busey one of that though

Jesus God.

That is fucking scary.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Ok, TS, tell us what happened, we'll make it better...

THROUGH INTERPRETIVE DANCE!

❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

One time, during a school trip, on the way home I was feeling a bit lonely and was sitting by myself, while my friends in front of me were having a shitload of fun. I just wasn't in the mood. Then this really really hot girl that I had a crush on before just came out of the blue and sat next to me and got like really close to me. She had also been sitting alone, cause she was a bit food sick before. Anyway, now the hint is obvious, but back then I was a socially ackward moron and instead of responding I just sort of ignored her, even tho I liked her and while I sat there like a dumb ass all I could think of is:

"Lol she probably wants to make fun of me".

Now whenever I think back to those times and this moment comes up it gives me the shivers, I think to myself "Why did I have to **** that up, why did I have to be such a social retard".

There are a few other moments like that as well, with pretty much the same story.. But this one is the worst. Sometimes it makes me sad, thinking about all the missed opportunities.

Every fucking day.
Member #16 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Quote by Colgate Total
Let me know you ****ed up bad.

Bought a Spider III 75

Tell me how you recovered from it.

Sold it and bought one of those nice Marshall MGs
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
When I told Abe Lincoln to be quiet during a play.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Colgate Total

short of killing or raping someone, im gonna label this as hyperbole. im going to assume youre still in your teens or early 20s. once you move away from home, you start with a blank slate so everything prior is quite irrelevant.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Shinami
One time, during a school trip, on the way home I was feeling a bit lonely and was sitting by myself, while my friends in front of me were having a shitload of fun. I just wasn't in the mood. Then this really really hot girl that I had a crush on before just came out of the blue and sat next to me and got like really close to me. She had also been sitting alone, cause she was a bit food sick before. Anyway, now the hint is obvious, but back then I was a socially ackward moron and instead of responding I just sort of ignored her, even tho I liked her and while I sat there like a dumb ass all I could think of is:

"Lol she probably wants to make fun of me".

Now whenever I think back to those times and this moment comes up it gives me the shivers, I think to myself "Why did I have to **** that up, why did I have to be such a social retard".

There are a few other moments like that as well, with pretty much the same story.. But this one is the worst. Sometimes it makes me sad, thinking about all the missed opportunities.

I know dude, it's all about the missed opportunities. A girl I like was pretty much mine for the taking, I think, at one point but stupid me didn't realize it till it was to late. Now we barely talk and it's so awkward when we do.....I think back and it makes me so sick.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Some things are hard to live down. (personally, i think i may have turned crazy) either way, i stopped caring and went on with life

You'll find a way
probably a few nights ago when i went to a aprty, i was completely wasted and i attempted to DJ for a bit
kinda went listening through headphones for a bit before going i cant do this shit and giving it back. the DJ just laughed and we just chatted for a bit while i sobered. after that, i did DJ and tore the roof off, with some awesome DnB and House music
but during the moment inbetween, i was like "shit i ****ed up there"
Hi, my name is Forrest and i play the Gee-tar

Current Equipment
Vintage V300 acoustic
Squier Bullet Strat
Fender FM 212R Amp
Vintage Les Paul

Next Guitar/Amp
none....... YET
I ALSO PRODUCE CRAPPY MUSIC
Twitter?
Last edited by OhNoItsHimAgain at Mar 20, 2011,
A friend of mine (acquaintance) was dating this girl back in 06'-07'. They broke up and I started talking to this girl. He was talking to me on AIM (I know, what a throwback) and he said he wouldn't be mad or upset if I pursued her at that point. So I did, and we fooled around a very little bit, and he eventually caught wind of it. Tension and anger ensued, yadda yadda yadda. They got back together, yadda yadda yadda.

Last year they had a child together, but while she was pregnant he constantly cheated on her and whatnot. She started txting me again at this time and yadda yadda yadda, 2007 again! I probably shouldn't feel too bad about it, but hey, I guess it made me say, "Damn, I fucked up!"
Nikolas
To the TS

If it's only relationship problems. Don't worry about it, there is plenty of fish in the sea. For me though wasn't pursuing the girl who I really liked, we hung out in gym class in our senior year. She went to my play, two nights in a row. After graduation, she invited me to go hang out with her at a football game. I canceled a jam session with my friend for that, last minute I chickened out and went to the movies and went to my friend's house afterwards. But...But I don't think about it and if I took a different path than things would be different but right now, I took the path I took and I am living my life, and things are going to get better from here on out. Take care,

Seth

Also I did admit at the time I did **** up.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Last edited by The_lizard_king at Mar 20, 2011,
Page 1 of 2