Poll: I am normally the one...
Poll Options
View poll results: I am normally the one...
... dishing out the dump
40 17%
... receiving the dump
82 34%
... 50/50
62 26%
... not been in a relationship
54 23%
Voters: 238.
Page 1 of 2
So, once again, I find myself thrown into the land of the alone after getting dumped.

And I realised, I have never actually dumped anyone; I am always the one getting dumped. I wouldn't even know how to go about it!

So Pit, are you the one normally dishing out the dump, or are you on the receiving end of said dump?

I realised the term dump has literally taken on a life of its own in this short but sweet post.

Oh, and give me lots of sympathy because I feel a bit crap about myself:

The only time I got dumped was when my biological mother left me on the doorstep of a middle eastern family's house.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I too, just dumped. It felt wonderful, I feel so clean now. Can't use the toilet for a couple of hours though.
Well, that day, i dumped in the woods because I couldnt get to the nearest toilet in time...WHATAREYOULOOKINAT!

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I haven't been in a relationship for about 3 years but I got dumped hard.
Call me Matthew.
I've been the one getting dumped over the last 10 years but a few were by choice. i wanted to dump her but also didnt so i just acted like a dick enough so she would finally dump me. Problem solved
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
I haven't dumped anyone yet, I can't find a good place to bury them :/
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
first bf dumped me. trying to get over it. some days i feel fine, then other days i feel like drinking a gallon of bleach. try and guess which day i'm having thus far.
Meh.
when a relationship goes south i make the girl dump me so i don't have to feel like it was me that made her cry.
::type i'm here to stir the $h!t

First I was the dumpee, then I was the dumper.

and that's all.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Been dumped twice by the same girl, a year apart. Felt like shit, but it wasn't that bad considering I was never that into her either time. I'm assuming it hurts more the longer people have been together. You seem like enough of a loser for it to have lasted three days max; you'll cheer up.
Quote by Random3
I've been in a relationship with my first girlfriend for over 3 years and we are still together... why is there no poll option for this?

Just because you haven't broken up yet does not make you better than anyone good sir.
You will eventually. I was with a girl for over three years.
Quote by Casketcreep
Just because you haven't broken up yet does not make you better than anyone good sir.
You will eventually. I was with a girl for over three years.

Not necessarily. Anyway it hasn't all been easy going we have either split or almost split 3 times so far for various reasons, but never for more than a couple of days.
I've never been a relationship TS (I probably never will). Hence I do not know how to show sympathy for other than telling you that I feel bad for you. I am sorry.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Casketcreep
You've split three times, therefore the argument is invalid.

Hey, beautiful things can come from splits. I mean, if the condom didn't split I wouldn't be here
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by padgea7x
Hey, beautiful things can come from splits. I mean, if the condom didn't split I wouldn't be here

How can you be so funny?
Quote by Alex Vik
I've only been dumped once. So, so far I've always been dumped.

This.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
i took a dump behind my school dumpster and wiped my ass with leftover jesus paper from the mass before. some may call is sacrilegious but i call it moving forward....and dedicating on private property...twice..yes i did it twice, the second time was more for shits and giggles but hey, whatever.

hope that helps TS
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
i've regected and been rejected (the same person suprisingly lol) But i've never been dumped/dumped. Me n my girlfriend have been together 2 years and no sight of it ending is anywhere near.

Deepest sympathy though dude , if being rejected hurts like f***in hell then i can't fathom what being dumped is like
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
my only relationship ended in mutual agreement to split up. *feels cool for not fitting into your poll*
come hang with me and Ed Hunter and others at the pub tomorrow TS if you feel crap
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Paroxysm
Dated 5 girls, I dumped the last one and been dumped myself twice.

the other 2 vanished... in thin air...

I'm in my first relationship.
Well, my only like 'legit' girlfriend didn't dump me, we just kinda fell apart... so idk. That was a long time ago too. Oh god I'm lonely
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Quote by Random3
I've been in a relationship with my first girlfriend for over 3 years and we are still together... why is there no poll option for this?

This. Only make it 5 years.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Page 1 of 2