We've got thread for Craigslist, ya know.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Thats nothing. A guy on my craigslist recently tried to sell an old Peavey XXX for $1200. And there is a craigslist thread as well as the WTLT thread to post stuff like this.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
I'm thinking you're the idiot, there are two effects pedals in his picture
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
The ad itself is terrible, but he's not doing anything idiotic. There's a mixer, a Digitech RP-something, and an Ibanez ToneLok pedal. He just doesn't specify anything which just won't help him sell it. For $25 bucks I'd take those before someone else does.

The RP alone is worth at least double that. When I had an RP250 I sold it used for $150 bucks.
Just go buy all those things in the picture, if its $25 for all of them. And do it NOW!

Oh, and the guy doesn't have a clue as to what he has. If you do buy that stuff, ask him if he has any more musical related equipment for sale.
Maybe you will find a 59 LP for $75
Last edited by CodeMonk at Mar 20, 2011,
Quote by CodeMonk
Just go buy all those things in the picture, if its $25 for all of them. And do it NOW!

Oh, and the guy doesn't have a clue as to what he has. If you do buy that stuff, ask him if he has any more musical related equipment for sale.
Maybe you will find a 59 LP for $75

ask him...hey these arent worth much now a days, but...

Do ya have a Blackface Twin Reverb ya want to get rid of??? i'll make ya a good deal of 100$!!!
Looks like a Behringer Xenyx mixer, a Digitech RP50, and potentially an Ibanez TS7.

For $20, that's not bad. The mixer's worth a bunch more, so you could flip it if needed. The TS7's good for a boost, and especially at that price. RP50? Eh...still, if you get all that for $25, DO IT!
Amps
Randall RG50TC, Roland Cube 15x

Guitar
LTD MH-100QM, Washburn X12

Effects and Etc.
Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss FV-500H, Ibanez TS7, Ibanez PH7, dbx 31-band EQ, ISP Decimator
I would hit it up, but I already have three out of the three things posted..

I own a Xenyx 1202FX mixer, a RP70 Effects Pedal, and I don't want a TS7, as I have a Green Screamer...

it is also a long drive from where I live...
Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE