Ok so JR is holding a contest to have your picture put on the back of JR bottles.
I want to win this since I drink JR all the time and think it would be hilarious.
I wont top the guy with 1200 votes but they take more then one so I still have a chance.
Vote me up UG help a fellow musician and long time UG'er out!

http://apps.facebook.com/jrphoto/photo/large/?photoId=146

Also if you like pure pwnage you will dig my entry submission lol
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
Yeah of course I'll vote!
James G. - Votes: 5
Like, see, I like totally pwn at like everything I do and like I think it would be like fair if um everyone like got a chance to be like connect with me in some way to like be able to like share in on my epicness. They could be all like pwning a case of JR and like be like whoa like this guy pwns

Wait, no I won't.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I miss JR, shame you can't get it in Scotland
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
i think the first comment on the picture sums everything up perfectly
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Let's all vote for her: http://apps.facebook.com/jrphoto/photo/large/?photoId=133

Drink until she's hot! (Not that she's bad looking.) She seems committed to this and not full of herself.

Edit: Damn, I can't even vote because I don't have a stupid facebook. Oh well. I hope she wins, then.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
This thread is now about voting for me once I enter. I promise to not use the word pwn if you vote for me.