Page 1 of 2
I have been trying to look for this particular music video for quite some time now. I can remember this about it, it was on MTV and it had a little boy that got killed during some part of it by a menacing looking man with a tuxedo you could say. the little boy's friends change the man and bury him alive at the end of the video. the boy is singing throughout some parts of the video, but the girl pushes him away(to add comic relief i guess) . All I know is that that video might even be older but I need help. please respond if you have any idea! one more thing, the beat to the song was more a hip hop type than anything else, i'm certain it wasn't rock or punk or things of that matter.

help please?
Last edited by Kaozz at Mar 20, 2011,
English, do you speak it?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Mar 20, 2011,
I think it's smoke on the water.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
English, do you speak it?

I speak spanish and I certainly understand what he was asking.

And no, I have no idea what video is
Quote by hinafu
I speak spanish and I certainly understand what he was asking.

And no, I have no idea what video is

Thanks , u took the words out of my mind... i was gonna say that to the troll xD
Quote by Cb4rabid
Is it the one that goes dun dunnn dun dun dun dunnn do do do deee doooo?

No it goes dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuun dun dun dun dun, dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuun, dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
No it goes dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuun dun dun dun dun, dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuun, dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.

No thats Stick Stickly.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Can you be more specific, because I have no idea what you want us to find, so I'm posting this charming song instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovMN-eGUn_A
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
U have no idea?? well everything is written there --'...its a song , with a weird video that is described in the first post
that don't help boi
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
umm... I think its kinda rap, rhythm and blues, or indie...

from 2000-2004, it was on mtv sometimes, x.x

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
****ING *****************************

Lulz. =e=
Last edited by Kaozz at Mar 20, 2011,
*nearly clicks link then flashbacks to crazy rick roll 3 years ago* Oh **** you you ******* sons of *******.

Was it Coldplay? Cause if it was, we'd have to kill you.
Quote by Jackal58
I'm sorry. I'm an energy efficient serial killer.

Quote by sjones
Awwww, Jackal....

...did you perform the rape while he was alive or after the heinous killing?
This thread is now epic.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Page 1 of 2