I now know why there aren't hardly any tabs for Comeback Kid's Broadcasting album, no one likes it but me. I love love love this cd. I had heard of comeback kid around the time they first came out so I sampled some of their stuff. Horrible, I thought at first. The singer, imo, was whiny and monotone and overpowered the instruments which had bad production. I never listened to them again. I'm sure I won't win any friends from that.

But....A few years later I heard that they came out with a new cd, "Broadcasting", with a new singer so I eventually gave it a try. Wow, complete turn around. I was amazed. I still listen to it constantly. A little bit ago I was curious what others thought of it, and to my amazement, everyone slammed it. Most all reviews couldn't articulate why it "sucked" beyond saying that it isn't like the old CBK. To me, the old CBK sounded like many other punk bands and the new CBK is much more unique. It's darker, has more atmosphere and is musically sounds a lot more dynamic.

So tell me why. Why do you hate such an awesome album?

**This Post Has Been Edited For Attention Spans**
Last edited by MarcZ at Mar 20, 2011,
There's a Comeback Kid thread. Also, I love Broadcasting. Wake The Dead and Turn It Around are both better though. New one is good too.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
I like Broadcasting...
Well, most of it anyway. No one cares though. Not something to get upset about.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I was just trying to get a discussion going on the musical differences between the two and get some more descriptive reviews from actual people that dislike it, but I see now that that's not going to happen. Maybe if it had just came out it'd be different, but I get it, no one cares. But no one is upset either , Except for technicolour. Reading is hard.
it's not that hard, it's just that I'm blind, so when I scanned over what you typed with my brail keyboard it seemed a lot longer than it was. My bad.
as someone who doesn't really listen to Comeback Kid all that much, the songs I've heard off Broadcasting were pretty good, i thought
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by MarcZ
I was just trying to get a discussion going on the musical differences between the two and get some more descriptive reviews from actual people that dislike it, but I see now that that's not going to happen. Maybe if it had just came out it'd be different, but I get it, no one cares. But no one is upset either , Except for technicolour. Reading is hard.

Yeah, no one is upset.
Want to know why?
That was a pretty long time ago... and we learn to move on.
As far as reading being hard, let me ask you this... would you stand in front of someone you didn't know and just listen to them complain for a whole two paragraph's worth of time? If so, you are a better person than I, madamoiselle.
TOP 500 Contributors
If you've got a real metalcore song that you want tabbed, let me know. I'll see what I can do.